TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,927 travelers just like you!

jmauden
Award: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Jasie
Hometown: Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
Website: www.facebook.com/jmauden
Join Date: September 4, 2007
Contributions: jmauden has written about 5 places, shared 38 photos, left 585 comments, and smiled 546 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, showing people around my hometown, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, a couple of words in French and Spanish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
* Exploring Bruges after dark.
* Watching the Holland v Argentina FIFA match in Amsterdam.
* Knocking off bucket list items with my kid: visiting the Lincoln Memorial and going to the crown of the Statue of Liberty.
* Being in Paris on a day trip, wearing a sweater and jeans in the middle of a heat wave in March, while everyone else is wearing shorts and skirts.
* Running from Westminster Abbey to my hotel across London to make the tour bus on time.
* Taking a walking tour through Paris.
* Eating too much sushi and getting drunk on Absinthe in London.
* Disney World with the fam in 2009. The first vacation I took with my son, and the last vacation I took with my mom.
* The thick, dark curtains in Las Vegas that erase the time of the day.
* South Padre Island for Senior Spring break in 1992.
Profile
"The cure for unhappiness is happiness. I don't care what anyone says."
— Elizabeth McCracken, Niagra Falls all over again.

"The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for."
— Allan K. Chalmers
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Jul 24, 2016
X_Drive says:
Have a great trip to Europe!! :D
Posted on: May 14, 2016
Hummingbird says:
Happy Birthday from the central valley of California!!! I hope your day is as sweet as nectar and all your wishes come true! :)
Posted on: Jul 24, 2014

jmauden's Travel Blogs

NEEDING PHOTOS OF PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Apr 13, 2009
I'm helping a friend who is working on a video for worldwide missions and I'm needing some help. I'm putting together photos of…
Overview 177 words 3 0 7
OKC Zoo - June 21, 2008
Jun 21, 2008
To celebrate my sister's birthday, we took our families and met at the most central location: the OKC Zoo. We thought, get ther…
Overview 383 words 32 4 26

jmauden's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Can you be in love with a hotel? The staff is extremely friendly. Our first breakfast was brough…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
I have eaten at Brady Tavern a handful of times, and it never fails to disappoint. If you ask…
Very cheap "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
Las Americas is a great, locally owned restaurant in Tulsa, Oklahoma. They've been around for ye…