TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 669,835 travelers just like you!

jenniparks
Award: Photographer IAward: Writer I

Name: Jennifer
Hometown: Roswell, New Mexico, USA
Location: Manassas, Virginia, USA
Website: songsofgratitude.blogspot.com
Join Date: December 2, 2007
Contributions: jenniparks has written about 38 places, shared 1,040 photos, left 20 comments, and smiled 2 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, French
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Too many to choose from.
Profile
I think its a pleasure and a honor to God to get out of the house and explore as much of this beautiful planet that he fashioned before this age and time come to an end. Meeting new and wonderful people along the travels for fellowship is wonderful too.

If you're coming to DC or Northern VA and would like someone to give you some tips, meet you for lunch or show you around, just give me a shout. I love to meet new people. I collect cookbooks from around the world, so if you bring me one you get extra brownie points!!!
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Mar 15, 2017
Hummingbird says:
Happy Birthday from the central valley of California!!! I hope your day is as sweet as nectar and all your wishes come true! :)
Posted on: Mar 15, 2014
Hummingbird says:
Posted on: Mar 15, 2013

jenniparks's Travel Blogs

Paris & Thailand 2011
Mar 17, 2011 – Mar 29, 2011
My husband Jonathan and I spent eleven days in March touring the interior of Thailand sandwiched between 2 days in Paris.
Overview 5,352 words 356 0 1
Nov 19, 2009 – Nov 29, 2009
A week long cruise in the Mediterranean Sea sandwiched between visits to Venice, Italy.
Overview 7,063 words 252 11 61
This blog was featured on Saturday April 2nd, 2011
Paris 2008
Dec 26, 2008 – Dec 31, 2008
A whirlwind week of sightseeing in Paris, London, and Belgium over the holidays.
Overview 13,250 words 188 2 6

jenniparks's Travel Reviews

Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Bangkok, Thailand
Upscale hotel, beautiful accommodations and generous breakfast buffet with western and Asian ent…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Lima, Peru
My husband and I stated at the Hotel Mariel in Miraflores during our trip to Peru in Nov 2008. W…
Very cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in San Ignacio, Belize
At $28/night for a private cabin with shared bath you can't beat the price. The Trek Stop is rig…