TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,796 travelers just like you!

jeminigirl
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Allie
Hometown: Merseyside, England, UK
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Join Date: October 24, 2010
Contributions: jeminigirl has written about 116 places, shared 473 photos, left 5,347 comments, and smiled 17,343 times.
Travel Plans
Anglesey, Wales, UK
Nov 10, 2017 – Nov 13, 2017
York, England, UK
Nov 25, 2017 – Nov 25, 2017
Christmas market =)
Lapland, Finland
Dec 20, 2017 – Dec 24, 2017
If we can get a reasonable deal - to introduce my niece & nephew to the 'real' Santa =)
» see all 50 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English,
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
* 1992 - FRANCE/UK - A horrendous ferry journey across the English channel, thought there was going to be a repeat performance of the Titanic
* 2005 - LANZAROTE - Under the sea in a YELLOW SUBMARINE
* 2006 - TENERIFE - Seeing dolphins in the wild off the coast
* 2008 - UK/BELGIUM - A 36hr coachtrip .......interesting :D
* 2008 - BRUGES - Hot chocolate, waffles and crepes ....yum
* 2009 - MALTA - Going for the first time and seeing the house my nan was brought up in, also meeting the family for the first time :)
* 2009 - COMINO - The Blue Lagoon
* 2009 - LAPLAND - Reindeer sleigh ride through the snowy forests in, with the stars twinkling up above......awesome :)
* 2009 - LAPLAND - Crossing the ARCTIC CIRCLE =D
* 2010 - PARIS - my friend negotiating her way out of Paris in a hire car - quote: No steering wheel - no opinion!!!
* 2011 - MONACO - EVERYTHING :D
* 2013 - IBIZA - My two year old niece puking all over me on a glass boat trip!!!
* 2014 - COMINO - speedboat ride with the crazy man and his dogs =)
* 2015 - POULTON LE FYLDE - Glamping with a four year old =)
* 2016 - LAKE DISTRICT - Hobbit Hole adventure =)
Profile
I'm a friendly and approachable person with quite a bubbly personality, I get along with most people whatever their age. I enjoy socialising with friends either eating out, drinks (generally bars not really a clubby person)love the cinema especially chick flicks and enjoy most kinds of music and the theatre. I'm a complete shopaholic (really want to do the whole New York thing). Just wanna see more of this wonderful world. =)

REMEMBER: Every minute spent miserable is a minute of happiness you can't get back =)

also:

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance! =)
jendara says:
You are welcome my friend:)
Have a great weekend!!!
Posted on: Oct 06, 2017
spocklogic says:
Bravo on the featured review of Francesco's in Malta!
Posted on: Oct 05, 2017
jendara says:
Congrats on your featured review:)
Well done my friend!!!!
Posted on: Oct 04, 2017

jeminigirl's Travel Reviews

Very cheap "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Zebbug, Malta
On my recent visit to Gozo my cousin and her husband took me for pizza at Franceseco's. A friend…
This review was featured on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
Very cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Qala, Malta
Just returned from a week long holiday on Gozo and the highlight of my trip has to be the horse …
This review was featured on Sunday September 3rd, 2017
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in London, England, UK
Called in to All Bar One for something to eat whilst waiting for our train back to Liverpool. H…
Updated 25 days ago