TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 699,363 travelers just like you!

jeminigirl
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Allie
Hometown: Merseyside, England, UK
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Join Date: October 24, 2010
Contributions: jeminigirl has written about 116 places, shared 473 photos, left 5,368 comments, and smiled 17,612 times.
Travel Plans
Gozo, Malta
Aug 22, 2018 – Aug 29, 2018
Flights booked - heading 'home' =)
Lapland, Finland
Dec 23, 2018 – Dec 26, 2018
This is sooooooo on - started saving already =)
Whistler, Canada
dream destination
Tentative plans around these dates - my cousin is working out here, so going to try and visit =)
» see all 45 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English,
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
* 1992 - FRANCE/UK - A horrendous ferry journey across the English channel, thought there was going to be a repeat performance of the Titanic
* 2005 - LANZAROTE - Under the sea in a YELLOW SUBMARINE
* 2006 - TENERIFE - Seeing dolphins in the wild off the coast
* 2008 - UK/BELGIUM - A 36hr coachtrip .......interesting :D
* 2008 - BRUGES - Hot chocolate, waffles and crepes ....yum
* 2009 - MALTA - Going for the first time and seeing the house my nan was brought up in, also meeting the family for the first time :)
* 2009 - COMINO - The Blue Lagoon
* 2009 - LAPLAND - Reindeer sleigh ride through the snowy forests in, with the stars twinkling up above......awesome :)
* 2009 - LAPLAND - Crossing the ARCTIC CIRCLE =D
* 2010 - PARIS - my friend negotiating her way out of Paris in a hire car - quote: No steering wheel - no opinion!!!
* 2011 - MONACO - EVERYTHING :D
* 2013 - IBIZA - My two year old niece puking all over me on a glass boat trip!!!
* 2014 - COMINO - speedboat ride with the crazy man and his dogs =)
* 2015 - POULTON LE FYLDE - Glamping with a four year old =)
* 2016 - LAKE DISTRICT - Hobbit Hole adventure =)
Profile
I'm a friendly and approachable person with quite a bubbly personality, I get along with most people whatever their age. I enjoy socialising with friends either eating out, drinks (generally bars not really a clubby person)love the cinema especially chick flicks and enjoy most kinds of music and the theatre. I'm a complete shopaholic (really want to do the whole New York thing). Just wanna see more of this wonderful world. =)

REMEMBER: Every minute spent miserable is a minute of happiness you can't get back =)

also:

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance! =)
cotton_foam says:
Thank you for checking out the Coron blog! The son appreciates your very kind comment! Have a great werkend, Allie!!
Posted on: Feb 02, 2018
cotton_foam says:
You are very welcome, Allie!
I enjoy reading your blogs! :)
Posted on: Oct 29, 2017
spocklogic says:
Thanks, Allie, for the smile on my review of Monticello, the home of Thomas Jefferson!
Posted on: Oct 27, 2017

jeminigirl's Travel Reviews

Very cheap "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Zebbug, Malta
On my recent visit to Gozo my cousin and her husband took me for pizza at Franceseco's. A friend…
This review was featured on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
Very cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Qala, Malta
Just returned from a week long holiday on Gozo and the highlight of my trip has to be the horse …
This review was featured on Sunday September 3rd, 2017
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in London, England, UK
Called in to All Bar One for something to eat whilst waiting for our train back to Liverpool. H…
Updated 4 months ago