jaens spa, Ubud. Bali

jl, Ubud, Indonesia
jaens spa, Ubud. Bali - my partner were having body scrub
jaens spa, Ubud. Bali - body Scrub and Body Mask
jaens spa, Ubud. Bali - indrat the one of the staff welcoming
'om swastiastu' balinese 'welcome'
jaens spa, Ubud. Bali - shiva painting in the lobby

jaens spa, Ubud. Bali Reviews

jayeng01 jayeng01
Friendly, gentle staff with lovely Balinese smiles, good value. Highly recommended. Feb 28, 2011
Summary: Attractive, beautifully scented and welcoming spa. Friendly, gentle staff with lovely Balinese smiles. Great massages by caring, attentive masseuses. Nice products. Good value. Highly recommended.

Situated on Ubud’s busy Jl. Pengosekan, next door to Buddha and Silk and close to the famous Dirty Duck (Bebek Bengil) restaurant, is Jaen’s Spa. The spa has a very welcoming atmosphere and, having driven up from Sanur, we were very pleased to be greeted with a cool drink and cold minty towels to freshen up. A perusal of the treatment menu saw me decide on a 1 hour massage plus coconut and jasmine body scrub, while my partner took a 2 hour full body massage. While having our feet washed in petal water and scrubbed with blue crystals, both masseuses took the effort to ask if we had any particular problems they should look out for during the massage – a nice thought which we rarely come across! We were then escorted into a spacious double room with 2 comfortable treatment beds and 2 baths with tea-lights scattered around. The masseuses took care to explain where to put our clothes and which sarong was to cover us up and left us to prepare.

The massages were wonderful – my partner almost fell asleep he was so relaxed by the treatment! My massage was soothing and therapeutic at the same time, with a great release of tension around my neck and shoulders. I was then slathered from neck to toes with the scrub, which was then rubbed off leaving my skin silky smooth. Yoghurt was then put all over me to soothe the skin and I was shown to my warm, flower petal bath where I soaked for a little while.

Results: Two reinvigorated, mellowed out travellers, ready to hit the road with the knots in our bodies successfully banished!
my partner were having body scrub
body Scrub and Body Mask
indrat the one of the staff welcom…
shiva painting in the lobby
honeybee_h honeybee…
Message in Ubud Apr 17, 2011
I been to Ubud, bali, so many times, the place is very queit and nice, it's good for honeymooner or who look for real relaxing, the most i love there is the message, they many places for the message there, and it's real message and it's very very cheap, you see many places in all Ubud, but more i saw in Jalan Monkey Forest, hope you all enjoy it in your next going there. enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy it.

Check Ubud Hotel Deals