in't Spinnekopke

www.spinnekopke.be - 02 511 86 95

in't Spinnekopke Brussels Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great Belgian food Jan 15, 2007
I had the pleasure to visit a genuine Belgian restaurant and one of those I have to return to agian.

The food was the real heavy Belgian cooking with a fair amount of beer in every dish. In all fairness I have to say that it was a Belgian college who invited me because it would have been one of these places I just would have passed - and that would have been a shame.

The food was excellent, really tasty and plentyful. The waiters were as old as the restaurant but the service was in top as well. I must admit that it was like stepping back in history.

The waiters were very helpful in explaining the dishes and that helped, because I was quite lost in these traditional dishes. I am also very sure that they had nothing but damn good and solid food; the kind of food you wished your mom was cooking if you are into traditional food - the country style.

Go for it - it was a secret I didn't know. I was totally full afterwards and I had a really hard time putting in some work in the hours following my lunch.

Check Brussels Hotel Deals