TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 674,819 travelers just like you!

inmysimpleheart

Name: Stephanie
Hometown: Munising, Michigan, USA
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Website: 1241cedar.com
Join Date: May 13, 2008
Contributions: inmysimpleheart has written about 4 places, shared 37 photos, left 85 comments, and smiled 59 times.
Travel Plans
Romania
dream destination
Must do an Eastern Europe trip!
Rouen, France
dream destination
My father's family is from Rouen and much of the coastal area. Would love to poke around!
Oslo, Norway
dream destination
A friend went to school in Trondheim and now lives in Oslo and says it's beautiful (and expensive). All of Scandanavia seems gorgeous!
» see all 22 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
english, spanish. decent french. conversational understanding of written and some spoken italian, portuguese, german, dutch. also now learning cantonese from my english student.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Riding through the streets of Rome at 1am with a [complete stranger] local on his motorcycle.
Profile
Travel junkie. Creator. Genealogist. Quirky. Foodie. Designer. Belly Dancer. Musician. Nerd. Mexican by Marriage. Make other people look good for a living. I've been Smokey Bear. I like words, kayaking, cello, festivals, and spontaneity.
spanishrosie says:
Hope you enjoy your time in Spain. Your location says Oveido - I´m not that far away - enjoy
Posted on: Jun 08, 2012
JL1585 says:
Hey Stephanie! My names James, Im from Chicago and see you're from Michigan, also, see you're going to be in Barcelona the same time as me as well! Ifyou want to maybe hang out or share travel ideas send me your email address through private message and lets get together and explore the city!
Posted on: May 20, 2012
FaraF says:
granada was awesome!! so does sevilla..semana santa was a blast in andalucia.. well im off to stocholm tmrw.. :)
Posted on: Apr 05, 2012

inmysimpleheart's Travel Blogs

Arrestada en Asturias
Jan 09, 2012 – Mar 22, 2012
I’m a 28 year old undergrad on the 11 year plan. Four universities, two states, and ten years later, I’m finally doing the …
Overview 17,049 words 31 0 0
Munising, Michigan - Hometown Nostalgia
May 16, 2008
Munising - my hometown - is a beautiful little place on the southern shore of Lake Superior in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.…
Overview 665 words 1 4 6