TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 686,668 travelers just like you!

iniakiag

Name: Iñaki
Hometown: Nairobi, Kenya
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Website: iniakiag.weebly.com/
Join Date: February 6, 2008
Contributions: iniakiag has written about 94 places, shared 128 photos, left 7 comments, and smiled 1 time.
Interested in: just browsing!
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Spanish, English, Portuguese
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
In Morocco when we arrived from the Jabel Toubkal to the valley, completely exhausted, and amazing man named Omar, with a wide smile, invited us to his home, give us homemade butter with freshly cooked bread and an amazing cous cous with vegetables, the best food of the whole trekking and one of the best of my life. He invited us to be in his home for sleeping and came with us the next morning to show us the way we had to take for our route. He never asked us any money, although being in his home you knew he did not have almost anything. He is one of the most amazing person I ever know.
Profile
I like travelling quietly.
tiomatt says:
Cuatro semanas no es nada para el Transmongoliano! Te hacemos un huequito si te arrepientes, que Kenia ya está muy visto, jeje.
Posted on: Feb 28, 2011
jenn79 says:
I'm pretty sure you can buy the visa to CAR right there when you arrive?? It's probably like 1000 CFA.
Posted on: Aug 23, 2010
jenn79 says:
Hi Inaki! Sorry I left CAR a year ago! Judging by your profile you're traveling for more animal-studies, perhaps gorillas? =) Have a great time, you're not going to have any electricity or water so be prepared! Bangui is definitely civilization compared to where you're headed, but it's bare, bare bones. Definitely visit Carre Gourmand and Sati's for some decent food! Best of luck and let me know if I can help you with anything!!
Posted on: Aug 23, 2010

iniakiag's Travel Blogs

Mozambique
Sep 29, 2007
A new job, this time in a different continent, a different world. We were working for the Gorongosa National Park in Mozambique…
Overview 44 words 0 0 0
México
Oct 07, 2006 – May 05, 2007
We move to México, Baja California Sur, to work with cetaceans and marine invertebrates at the Sea of Cortés. We spent almost…
Overview 515 words 0 0 0
Galápagos Islands
Feb 03, 2006 – May 04, 2006
New work new country. I get a job in the Galápagos Islands in Ecuador, doing some research and environmental education for a …
Overview 320 words 0 0 0