ibis London Blackfriars
49 Blackfriars Road, London, United Kingdom
020 7660 0835
Check London Hotel Deals
ibis London Blackfriars Reviews
Good location, comfy bed typically Ibis Jan 05, 2014
This is basically what is normally expected of an Ibis hotel except that you pay way more here considering that its London & NYE.
My boyfriend booked this hotel for 4 nights. Nearest tube was Southwark about 5- 10 minutes walk depending on whether its raining & the wind. Oh the wind in London!!
Breakfast was not included in our room package so we paid 8.90 pounds per person for breakfast in cash - u cant charge it to the room.
1. Modern interior concept, clean lines
2. Bed & pillows are comfy
3. Free wifi in room
4. Location near to a Tube station
5. breakfast spread was quite generous (but everything is self-served)
6. our hotel was within the route for the NYE fireworks.
1. It was expensive for an Ibis but as I said this is London, so everything is expensive.
2. The way our luggages (in the left luggage room) was handled. They give you a card when u hand them your luggage but they didnt note down what is the bag that you r passing them, they expect you to tell them which is your bag. This could be dangerous as someone lse could have taken your bag!!
3. Not many shops or cafes nearby for food option, nearest was Nando's across the street which we did go for one of our dinner.
4. bathroom was a bit small, shower was too small for 2 people to share.
5. you can hear the door opening & closing from other rooms.
2 / 2 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!