Скiф (Skif)

(017) 2847541

Скiф (Skif) Minsk Reviews

EuropeTravelGuide EuropeTr…
The Bronze Age: "Café Skif" Feb 21, 2017
Frankly, I was a bit wary about entering this café. I am not a fan of heavy metal, especially in the form of restaurant décor, reminds me pretty much of 1990s with purple jackets and huge golden chains.

Anyway, it was getting late and I did not have much choice, my pancreas does not appreciate hunger games. Besides, it started raining.

Luckily, it was not crowded at all (at about 3 p.m.), so I migrated from one table to another to escape air-conditioning and finally landed at a huge table for six on an even huger leather sofa.

The personnel, unlike the nomad interior, was very pleasant and accommodating, and the food quite digestible. I had pork and vegetables, served on a fancy pan – be careful, it’s hot , baked apple with nuts and a pot of green tea – less than $ 20 altogether.

Not a bad experience, highly recommend.

Only Russian language site, I am afraid
Karyna3 Karyna3
Скiф Jun 22, 2010
The restaurant Skif (Belarusian Скiф) is located near the Victory square.

When enter the restaurant you will feel yourself far from modern life. It seems like you appear in a different epoch, waiters and waitresses are wearing medieval clothes, the design of the restaurant resembles of a medieval castle. Food is delicious, you can taste traditional Belarusian cuisine here or anything you like. Prices on national food are usually cheaper than on foreign. Staff can speak some English so you will be understood 

Check Minsk Hotel Deals