Скiф (Skif)

Незалежнасцi пр., Minsk, Belarus
(017) 2847541
Скiф (Skif) - Cafe Restaurant Skif: Main entrance
Скiф (Skif) - Cafe Restaurant Skif: My lunch special (beefsteak with fried egg and rice)
Скiф (Skif) - Cafe Restaurant Skif with roofed patio

Скiф (Skif) Minsk Reviews

EuropeTravelGuide EuropeTr…
The Bronze Age: "Café Skif" Feb 21, 2017
Frankly, I was a bit wary about entering this café. I am not a fan of heavy metal, especially in the form of restaurant décor, reminds me pretty much of 1990s with purple jackets and huge golden chains.

Anyway, it was getting late and I did not have much choice, my pancreas does not appreciate hunger games. Besides, it started raining.

Luckily, it was not crowded at all (at about 3 p.m.), so I migrated from one table to another to escape air-conditioning and finally landed at a huge table for six on an even huger leather sofa.

The personnel, unlike the nomad interior, was very pleasant and accommodating, and the food quite digestible. I had pork and vegetables, served on a fancy pan – be careful, it’s hot , baked apple with nuts and a pot of green tea – less than $ 20 altogether.

Not a bad experience, highly recommend.

Only Russian language site, I am afraid
HORSCHECK HORSCHECK
Cafe Restaurant Skif Aug 24, 2011
One day in August 2011 we had a late lunch in the Cafe Restaurant Skif. The place is decorated in medieval style; even the waiters are dressed in medieval clothes.

The restaurant is quite large with different sections. It also has a separate roofed patio on the pavement.

English language menus are available on request and list all sorts of local and international dishes. The restaurant describes their cuisine as fusion, which is a combination of elements of various culinary traditions.

At lunch they seem to have lunch specials, which is what I opted for. It consisted of a beefsteak with a fried egg (23460 BYR) and rice (5240 BYR). The meal was simple, but tasty and just the right portion for lunch. Our waitress was attentive and helpful.

Directions: The Cafe Restaurant Skif can be found opposite to the entrance of Gorky Park. The nearest metro stop is Victory Square (Ploschad Pobedy).
Cafe Restaurant Skif: My lunch spe…
Cafe Restaurant Skif with roofed p…
Cafe Restaurant Skif: Main entrance
BASAIC says:
Love the entrance.
Posted on: Mar 30, 2017
Karyna3 Karyna3
Скiф Jun 22, 2010
The restaurant Skif (Belarusian Скiф) is located near the Victory square.

When enter the restaurant you will feel yourself far from modern life. It seems like you appear in a different epoch, waiters and waitresses are wearing medieval clothes, the design of the restaurant resembles of a medieval castle. Food is delicious, you can taste traditional Belarusian cuisine here or anything you like. Prices on national food are usually cheaper than on foreign. Staff can speak some English so you will be understood 

Check Minsk Hotel Deals