TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 697,698 travelers just like you!

huibdos
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Huib/Humberto:)
Hometown: Heerewaarden, Netherlands
Location: Heerewaarden, Netherlands
Join Date: May 2, 2009
Contributions: huibdos has written about 251 places, shared 4,759 photos, left 9,977 comments, and smiled 13,379 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, showing people around my hometown, sharing travel tips and blogs
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Dutch, English and German quite fluently, I understand Afrikaans. For hotel and restaurant use enough French and Spanish, trying to get some fluency in Italian, Portuguese and Romanian. On the wishlist: Swedish, Bahasa Indonesia and Icelandic. (still working on those :) Raving Fan of Duolingo! You should try it yourself!!
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Trying to be one with the world. Finding out our world has so many faces.
Profile
All the time in the world for traveling
huibdos says:
TB is being flooded by spam accounts. today 25 pages of new accounts :( :(
Posted on: Jan 06, 2018
Paulovic says:
Je woont min of meer om de hoek, dus eigenlijk is het wel makkelijk om eens af te spreken voor een bakkie. :) Ik heb regelmatig tennis toernooitjes gespeeld bij jullie overburen in (Maren-Kessel).

Haha, jij was die andere TB vriend! Ik heb hem twee ochtenden bezig gehouden in DB. Ik had toen late dienst, dus kwam goed uit.
Posted on: Nov 24, 2017
Paulovic says:
Bedankt voor de smile, Huib. Al 5 jaar niet gesproken zie ik. Ben je zo inactief? Of hebben we simpelweg nooit contact?
Posted on: Nov 23, 2017

huibdos's Travel Blogs

The Far Isles
Nov 10, 2017 – Nov 18, 2017
Mini cruise (LOLROTFL) to the Faroer
Overview 1,871 words 0 0 1
The complete China
Apr 24, 2014 – Apr 30, 2014
Roundtrip China, Peking, Datong Taiyuan, Pingyao, Xi'an, Nanjing, Suzhou, Shanghai, Guilin, Kanton and Hong Kong
Overview 947 words 14 3 14
Mar 02, 2014 – Mar 11, 2014
My daughter asked me to take her to Barcelona to see the usual sights. Well she doesn't really need me for that, so we will tr…
Overview 1,749 words 195 18 166
This blog was featured on Saturday March 15th, 2014

huibdos's Travel Reviews

Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Torshavn, Faroe Islands
Good hotel, within walking distance of the ferry. Friendly personnel, nice large rooms, good be…
Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Barcelona, Spain
I come here since 2002, but the hotel has changed/is renovated/changed into a modern hotel with …
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Maybole, Scotland, UK
I wouldn't order by telephone, as my English is not that good, but the visit to this restaurant …
Updated 1 month ago