TravBuddy Community GuidelinesUnderstand what it means to be a member of the TravBuddy Community.
TravBuddy is a place for people who are curious about the world they live in. However, it may not be for everyone. Please keep the following community guidelines in mind:
- Be respectful. TravBuddies come from all over the world. Advance conversations in a constructive manner and be sensitive of cultural differences.
- Participate. If you like what you read let the author know, leave a comment or smile.
- Don't be creepy. TravBuddy isn't a dating site. If you're here just to hit on girls (or guys), you're in the wrong place.
- Don't spam messages.
- Don't spam friend requests. It's not about who has the most friends. As a general rule, don't request someone as a friend if you know nothing about that person and if they haven't responded to any of your comments, smiles, or messages.
- No personal attacks. It's ok to disagree, but do so in a constructive way.
- Share your travel experiences. TravBuddies want to read what you have to say and see your reviews.
- Keep your content travel related.
- Don't advertise your business. Hotels please contact Hotels Combined and hostels contact Hostel World to get listed.
- Don't upload content that isn't yours.