TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 520,449 travelers just like you!

hannah-lou
Award: Photographer IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi II

Name: Hannah
Hometown: Bunbury, Australia
Location: Esperance, Australia
Join Date: July 10, 2007
Contributions: hannah-lou has written about 40 places, shared 593 photos, left 848 comments, and smiled 172 times.
Travel Plans
Cambodia
dream destination
Check out Angkor Wat, Siem Reap and Sihanoukville - hopefully do some volunteer work at the Goodwill School.
Laos
dream destination
Cruise down the Mekong, stopping off at certain places along the way.
Nepal
» see all 9 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Just English.. I know how to ask for a beer in Spanish!
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Cedeira, staying with a lovely Spanish family -
Roadtrippin Portugal with some awesome mates -
Watching the fireworks explode behind the eiffel tower on Bastille Day with a bottle of wine-
Chillin in Burgundy drinking red wine with rellies -
Skinny dipping in Corfu! -
Party in London ending in Brighton the next day!!! -
Getting smashed in Dublin with some other random aussies -
Rockin out at V Fest with Wozza! -
Beerfest 08!! -
Partying in Edinburgh and roadtripping Scotland!
Getting naked in Chesterfield...
Beautiful ancient York!
Full Moon TB Meet on Koh Phangan
Crazy Bangkok - gettin my first tatt!
Profile
After my year living and working in London to travel the rest of Europe, I am starving to get out and travel again. Am at the point in my life where I'm not sure wether I should be trying to set myself up for the future, or continue bumming around the world. Im going to try and mesh the two together, see how it works!

I've made the most amazing friends travelling, most of them through TB! We're still great friends, always in contact and continue to arrange trips together or to meet up if we're heading to the same country.

'Travel to capture life - not escape it.'

'Destiny is often just around the corner. As a thief, a hooker, or a lottery vendor: it's three most common personifications. But what destiny does not do, is home visits. You have to go out there and get it for yourself.'
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Hummingbird says:
Happy Birthday from the central valley of California!!! I hope your day is as sweet as nectar and all your wishes come true! :)
X_Drive says:
Happy Birthday!! I hope you are growing up really slowly. Enjoy your chocolate cake and laughter with as many friends as you can. Dream big and I hope all your wishes come true!! :D
Johnb42 says:
Happy Birthday Hannah!!!

hannah-lou's Travel Blogs

My Aussie Excursions
Oct 28, 2009 – Nov 13, 2009
Summaries of places I've travelled close(ish) to home.
Overview 1,577 words 0 0 0
Roadtripping Scotland & the Edinburgh Meet-Up!
Oct 10, 2008 – Oct 14, 2009
Decided I had to see Scotland before I left the UK and wanted to meet up with some locals in Edinburgh and cruise through the h…
Overview 5,144 words 87 32 86
Thailand TB Reunion!!
Aug 04, 2009 – Aug 05, 2009
Knowing that some of my TB mates I met in EU last year would be in SE Asia at the same time, I booked myself flights to Bangkok…
Overview 1,855 words 10 3 20

hannah-lou's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Australia
Australia is well known for its sunshine and beaches. Im just going to review a couple along the…
Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Bunbury, Australia
The Koombana Bay in Bunbury is famous for its local pod of dolphins that swim, eat and breed pea…
This review was featured on Monday January 26th, 2009