TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 697,653 travelers just like you!

gracesully11

Name: Grace
Hometown: Cork, Ireland
Join Date: October 25, 2010
Contributions: gracesully11 has written about 1 place, shared 14 photos, left 14 comments.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
South America
Canadian Rockies, Canada
Africa
» see all 4 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Spending a summer in Boston, living it up in Las Vegas, visiting the Grand Canyon, walking the length of the Golden Gate Bridge, taking the ferry to Alcatraz, being sent on an all expenses paid work trip to Barbados, doing a bungy jump in Nepal, taking a mountain flight to see Everest, Christmas shopping in New York, cruising the Med, partying in the Canary Islands, experiencing the wow factor at Niagara Falls, exploring NZ's South Island, doing the whole theatre thing in London...
Living the dream Downunder - by far the best thing I've ever done :)
Looking forward to adding some new experiences!
Profile
I just want to see as much of the world as possible... Done OZ & NZ, and now Canada beckons :) Don't want to do it on my own though! Hence why I'm here! I'm easy going, up for a laugh, and looking for adventure. Life's too short to spend day dreaming...you gotta get out there & live it!
northlight says:
Have a look at www.gadventures.com for tours of Vietnam
Posted on: Aug 04, 2016
paulquinn76 says:
I've worked in Canada in Alberta the Rockies Edmonton and Calgary , it's the best place I've ever been to and plan to again soonish possibly next year. It's great!! So much so I'd emigrate if I could
Posted on: May 11, 2016
RoadLessAndy says:
Enjoy your upcoming trip to SEA. if you come by Phuket, then let me know. Stay safe, and take care :)
Posted on: Feb 01, 2016

gracesully11's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Queensland, Australia
Airlie Beach... where to begin? I arrived here back in early February on the OZ Experience bus a…