TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,870 travelers just like you!

gopackjo
Award: Photographer IAward: Writer II

Name: Phil
Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Join Date: January 17, 2007
Contributions: gopackjo has written about 78 places, shared 860 photos, left 2 comments, and smiled 36 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Native English speaker. Mostly forgotten German. Verb-less Spanish. Can read Cyrillic.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
My first overseas trip wasn't until Spring of 2004 when I was already 36. It's almost five years later, and I'm up to 58 countries. That's a serious addiction! I will never forget that first European trip, and how well everything went. I knew right then that I was truly cut out for doing this.
williamsworld says:
A big Texas-sized birthday wish to
Cheers, Britt
Posted on: Apr 24, 2017
X_Drive says:
Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your chocolate cake and laughter with as many friends as you can. Dream big and I hope all your wishes come true!! :D
Posted on: Apr 24, 2016
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Apr 24, 2016

gopackjo's Travel Blogs

Persian Gulf - December 2008
Dec 24, 2008 – Dec 29, 2008
I am flying in and out of Dubai, and trying to see as much as possible in 6 days.
Overview 3,625 words 82 1 10
Colombia, Venezuela, Trinidad & Tobago 2008
Jun 04, 2008 – Jun 28, 2008
28 days cruising around to see what I can see. I'm planning on getting some beach time, and seeing Angel Falls. I've got no h…
Overview 17,375 words 194 6 21
Northern South America
Jan 15, 2008 – Feb 07, 2008
This is Phil, and I'm back on the road. I plan on visiting Ecuador, Peru, a tiny bit of Brazil, and then Colombia over 24 days.…
Overview 16,826 words 221 27 52

gopackjo's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in La Fortuna, Costa Rica
One of the nicest hotels in the town of La Fortuna itself. There are alot of resort type hotels …