TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,153 travelers just like you!

georgeandrew
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Yiorgos
Hometown: Athens, Greece
Location: San Diego, California, USA
Join Date: April 8, 2008
Contributions: georgeandrew has shared 584 photos, left 811 comments, and smiled 1,963 times.
Travel Plans
dream destination
» see all 17 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
english, greek, clear body language, and a tiny bit of spanish!
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
two month road trip throughout scandinavia and inside the arctic circle! also cuba, brazil, and argentina! iceland(!) and latvia 2017!
Profile
easy going, straight forward, and adventurous! life is short, so i try to enjoy the ride. (with respect to my surrounding nature and my fellow living beings - humans included!) the summer is my season and the ocean my second nature!
Onry says:
Hi Yiorgos,
sorry for my late reply... Unfortunately I couldn't manage to go to Iceland this year... My father died and as you can imagine, I had other things to do.
I think, i will go next year- so, in case you are around, we can meet then.
Cheers, Henry
Posted on: Aug 16, 2017
hrishie says:
Hey! Sorry just saw your msg. I came into Reykjavik just last night from my trip around Iceland and I leave tomorrow afternoon. If you get this msg we can hang out tonight or tomorrow morning. Can WhatsApp me at +1 5593499162.
Posted on: Jul 03, 2017
sunithanand says:
Hi, Yes, I arrive on 3rd at around noon. Will def send you a message. It will be great to get travel tips :-)
Posted on: Jun 29, 2017

georgeandrew's Travel Blogs

BARCELONA SEPT.2010
Sep 17, 2010 – Sep 19, 2010
barcelona was a pleasant surprise! beautiful city, lots of art, great people, great food and nightlife! it was a lot of fun! …
Overview 0 words 32 0 4
NISSIROS SEPT.2010
Sep 02, 2010
a couple of days in the beautiful island of nissiros. plain nature, great warm weather, clear blue ocean!
Overview 0 words 22 0 2
BODRUM SEPT.2010
Sep 01, 2010
i took a day trip from the greek island of kos to the turkish costal town of bodrum. a lot of history, ancient ruins and beaut…
Overview 0 words 20 1 7