TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,734 travelers just like you!

gdath
Award: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Gurudath
Hometown: Bengaluru, India
Location: Bengaluru, India
Website: www.facebook.com/gurudath.sha…
Join Date: December 6, 2011
Contributions: gdath has shared 5 photos, left 1,123 comments, and smiled 5,615 times.
Travel Plans
Mexico
Egypt
Australia
» see all 6 future travel and dream destinations
Languages Spoken
English.Japanese, Kannada, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Little bit of German and spanish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
I have travelled almost all parts of India and I like Ajanta, Ellora caves a lot. I love Kyoto and Osaka.
Profile
I would like to explore whole world. Always looking to expand my horizons more and more before its too late.

let me know if your traveling in my area. I will most likely be happen to be in contact with you.
I think that most people have to take the chance to explore the world before its too late.
Good luck and I hope to hear from you all soon.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page"

I'm a traveler - I explore, I wander, I meet locals, I eat street food and I try to get off the beaten path. I often find sports too along the way and gravitate towards nature

travelsnobb says:
Happy to have the smiley award. Thnx for the congrats.
Posted on: Nov 26, 2017
planxty says:
Thanks so much for the smiles, they are much appreciated.
Posted on: Oct 27, 2017
nithyanandan49 says:
Thanks to you Gurudath - the name takes me 50ys back in time to the classic Hindi film Pyasa and my favorite Actor Gurudath. Thanks for the congrats and the fond memoir, your name brought to me.
Posted on: Oct 25, 2017