TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,143 travelers just like you!

ganku
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi II

Name: G
Hometown: Toronto, Canada
Location: Toronto, Canada
Website: backpack-india.blogspot.ca/
Join Date: May 3, 2009
Contributions: ganku has written about 6 places, shared 230 photos, left 197 comments, and smiled 299 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Hindi, English, Tamil
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Goa..Acted silly , got drunk and had fun.
Profile
Simple dude with simple desires. Need I say more?
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Jan 01, 2016
Mariam_FFA says:
Good Evening.

Let me introduce myself please:

My name is María. I am taking care about the Executive Management of FRIENDS FOR AFRICA, Cultural & Solidarity Turkana- Africans Expeditions And Outgoing Safaris.

We focus also our Expeditions and Safaris to the history, culture and any area of science as: archeology, paleontology, anthropology, documentaries, photography etc.. and adventure, in the way that all together enjoy of a unique experience traveling while we learn one from the other and, from the areas we visit and explore.

If you want to travel to Kenya, please contact me in: management@friendsforafrica.com.

We are expert tailoring Expeditions, Safaris and both things combined.
You can visit us also in: www.friendsforafrica.com

Welcome¡.

María.
Posted on: Oct 05, 2015
yuness says:
Congratz on your VP II Award :)
Posted on: Nov 21, 2014

ganku's Travel Blogs

Wonders Close to Home
Jul 10, 2015 – Aug 17, 2015
There are so many wonderful places in the world and some are right in your backyard. The magnificent Canadian shied and the gla…
Overview 0 words 9 0 2
Fall color viewing in GTA
Overview 253 words 12 4 21

ganku's Travel Reviews

Cheap "General Tips & Advice" in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I was excited to fly the A380 from Toronto to Dubai, the plane itself was sparkling, but with 40…
Average priced "General Tips & Advice" in India
Jet airways is a newer Indian flad carrier with service to USA/Canada with a hub in Brussels. I …
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Montreal, Canada
I have stayed in this hotel several times and loved it everytime. Usually go there on business, …