#1 2-1-2018 10:27 AM

Maurizioago
Maurizio
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IVAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Tourist

Confused. One location, two names and...

I've discovered that Padua, Padova in Italian has these two names in the Tb database. Thus there are both Padova and Padua reviews. I wrote my reviews "under" Padova, not Padua. What should I do in your opinion? Leave my reviews where they are, or "put" them "under" Padua????

#2 2-7-2018 1:50 AM

hungodd94
Vietnam
Couch Potato

Re: Confused. One location, two names and...

I think you should ask for moderators to change your review

#3 2-7-2018 5:54 AM

Kathrin_E
Kathrin
Karlsruhe, Germany
Award: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Wanderer

There are loads of similar cases, placenames misspelled by users and entered wrong into the database,  different places with the same name cannot be entered as such, wrong locations on the map, and so on. Too many such errors for any measures to be taken, and no one who would care to take them.
I'm afraid we'll have to live with that problem. Leave the reviews where they are, under the correct Italian name of the city.

#4 2-7-2018 8:13 AM

Maurizioago
Maurizio
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IVAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Tourist

I placed my Padova reviews "under" Padua; some days ago.

Thanks for your replies!

Board footer