#1 1-15-2018 8:26 AM

sheetal3
SD
Chicago, United States
Couch Potato

Looking for Travel Buddy

Hello,

I am 36 year old solo female traveler. Please check out some of my dream destination on my profile. I am looking for Travel Buddy or Group of Travel Buddies to travel with me this year.

I would love to check out at least 2 -3 places from : Amsterdam, Jordan,Spain, Colombia & Peru in 2018.

I can travel anytime after April. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can plan out dates. Or someone already plan out all and would like me to join them.

I have traveled Solo and now i feel more the merrier smile.

Regards,
SD

#2 1-15-2018 1:17 PM

Jasvirjr
Award: Vox Populi II
Wanderer

Re: Looking for Travel Buddy

I have traveled to those places more than once but we will be traveling to Patagonia Region of Chile/Argentina if you are willing to join
In case you need navigation info in Peru let me know I been there few times

Cheers from San Francisco CA US
Jessie

#3 1-15-2018 2:28 PM

Mark_Gelder
Mark
Sowerby Bridge, England
Couch Potato

Hello,

I would like to go to Spain again. Recently I've been to the Pyrenees and Basque, but there is so much left to explore.

Jordan is great - particularly hiking in Wadi Rum and Petra.

Cheers,

Mark

#4 1-17-2018 9:54 AM

TheWalrus83
Brian
New York, New York
Award: Happy Happy Happy
Couch Potato

sheetal3 wrote:

Hello,

I am 36 year old solo female traveler. Please check out some of my dream destination on my profile. I am looking for Travel Buddy or Group of Travel Buddies to travel with me this year.

I would love to check out at least 2 -3 places from : Amsterdam, Jordan,Spain, Colombia & Peru in 2018.

I can travel anytime after April. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can plan out dates. Or someone already plan out all and would like me to join them.

Regards,
SD

I'm 35 and from NYC...going to Amsterdam in March and likely adding on some Germany. Always looking for people my age to travel with, so feel free to msg me if interested. Otherwise, best of luck!

p.s. Colombia is a favorite of mine, if you decide to go there I am sure you will love it

#5 1-31-2018 12:15 AM

marryjohna1
marry
London, England
Couch Potato

sheetal3 wrote:

Hello,

Regards,
SD

Hi, I will go to spain in march this year. As I like this country for its beautiful places and  heeling environment. I will be glad to find a friendly companion like you. Have a happy and safe trip. smile

#6 1-31-2018 7:36 AM

Jasvirjr
Award: Vox Populi II
Wanderer

I will be in Amsterdam March 21,  After attending a wedding I am not sure where I will be heading as there is hardly any destination in Europe where I don't have my foot print. I may head to any Mediterranean destination probably Montenegro. Well we can get together for cup of coffee in Amsterdam

Cheers
Jessie
San Francisco CA US

#7 2-7-2018 5:49 AM

MartinLTurner
Martin
Ohio, United States
Couch Potato

sheetal3 wrote:

Hello,

Regards,
SD

Sure, If you are going to bear all the expenses of mine.

Board footer