#1 12-28-2017 5:55 PM

Leonardtown, Maryland
Wanderer
Posts: 498

Pictures

I have been doing a blog and all has been going well.  But suddenly now I am unable to upload photos (where I could do it before).  I get a message about contacting the webmaster.  The simple uploader does not work either as the site just hangs and the photo never appears.

#2 12-30-2017 2:37 AM

London Borough of Ealing, United Kingdom
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Re: Pictures

I think there must be some issues with the site again, as I've been unable to start a new blog (see my other thread)

#3 12-29-2017 10:50 AM

aelder2259
Anita
Seattle, Washington
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 116

Re: Pictures

I'm having the same problem. I keep getting a server side error. The webpage at http://www.travbuddy.com/photos_upload. … ge=process might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

#4 12-30-2017 4:06 AM

Re: Pictures

Same here - can't upload photos using either method

#5 1-1-2018 2:50 AM

Re: Pictures

This seemed to be sorted yesterday but the problem has resurfaced today. I get the message 'Some server-side error occurred. If you see this message, contact your Web master.' But as I have no way of contacting my web master, I am stumped. The issues with this website continue to frustrate me - I'm wondering, not for the first time, why I bother. And no one seems to take much notice of issues raised here in the forum either :-(

#6 1-1-2018 2:57 PM

Maurizio
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IVAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Re: Pictures

I have the same problem. I hope it will be fixed soon!

Ciao!

#7 1-1-2018 2:58 PM

Toonsarah wrote:

It seems this web site has no staff, or the staffs operates here once in a wile.

#8 1-3-2018 2:32 AM

Maurizioago wrote:

Toonsarah wrote:

I know. If it weren't for the fact that some friends are active here (and *only* here) I would give up I think. I prefer TravellersPoint where any issues are dealt with very promptly. And where I can subscribe to forum threads and get alerts ;-)

#9 1-1-2018 4:43 PM

Re: Pictures

I signed TravellersPoint as well Sarah, but I can't use it with this old computer. I will use my new one pc soon and check TravellersPoint.

#10 1-3-2018 6:25 AM

grandmar
RosalieAnn
Leonardtown, Maryland
Wanderer
Posts: 498

Re: Pictures

I got a photo to go up a day or so ago (had an auto accident on Jan 1 so time is a little vague- we are fine but think the car is totaled)

#11 1-3-2018 8:03 AM

grandmar wrote:

Sorry to hear about your accident but good that you are OK. I got photos up successfully a couple of days ago but yesterday it wouldn't work at all.

#12 1-1-2018 9:52 PM

Re: Pictures

I am glad you are fine Grandma!

#13 1-4-2018 3:46 AM

Re: Pictures

Some seconds ago I was able to post some pics!!!!

#14 1-3-2018 11:32 AM

Maurizioago wrote:

Some seconds ago I was able to post some pics!!!!

OK I'll try again later, but I'm losing enthusiasm for posting here as there are so many issues and apparently no one around to resolve them

#15 1-3-2018 2:51 PM

BASAIC
Jim
Arizona, United States
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IVAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 112

Re: Pictures

I have tried occasionally to post photos for much of the last week.  Very sporadic and nothing for about three days.  Frustrating!

#16 1-3-2018 5:17 PM

Re: Pictures

Still not working for me - inclined to give up on this site and focus on TravellersPoint where there are admins who listen to and resolve problems promptly

#17 1-10-2018 10:36 AM

Re: Pictures

Has (finally) been working OK for the last few days - fingers crossed it remains that way!

Board footer