#1 11-8-2017 8:09 PM

South Carolina, United States
Couch Potato
Posts: 2

travel mate in southern Brazil

I will arrive in Florianopolis, Brazil Nov. 29 & have reserved a car rental for under US$20 plus gas, per day, for a week.  I have no particular schedule, but will be visiting beaches, historic towns, Pomerode, Blumenau, & possibly the "Rota Romantica" in northern Rio Grande do Sul.   Later in Dec. I'll be travelling more in Rio Grande do Sul & to the thermal springs in western Uruguay, with another car rental.  If you would like to share a car rental, contact me.  I'm an older middle age male with extensive travel experience & I do not smoke or party.  Hablo Espanol bien bastante.

#2 11-9-2017 7:18 PM

southernman
South Carolina, United States
Couch Potato
Posts: 2

Re: travel mate in southern Brazil

I will arrive in Florianopolis Nov. 29 & have reserved a rental car for under $20 per day, plus gas, for a wk.  I have no particular schedule but will visit beaches, historic towns, Pomerode, Blumenau, & possibly the "Rota Romantica", 7 towns in north Rio Grande do Sul (state).  In Dec. I'll travel more in Rio Grande & go to the thermal springs in western Uruguay (Salto, Paysandu, etc) & want to rent another car.  Would like to share car rental for any part of trip.  I am an older middle age male that does not smoke or party.  Hablo Espanol bien bastante.

Board footer