#1 11-8-2017 8:09 PM

South Carolina, United States
Couch Potato
Posts: 2

travel mate in southern Brazil

I will arrive in Florianopolis, Brazil Nov. 29 & have reserved a car rental for under US$20 plus gas, per day, for a week.  I have no particular schedule, but will be visiting beaches, historic towns, Pomerode, Blumenau, & possibly the "Rota Romantica" in northern Rio Grande do Sul.   Later in Dec. I'll be travelling more in Rio Grande do Sul & to the thermal springs in western Uruguay, with another car rental.  If you would like to share a car rental, contact me.  I'm an older middle age male with extensive travel experience & I do not smoke or party.  Hablo Espanol bien bastante.

#2 11-9-2017 7:18 PM

southernman
South Carolina, United States
Couch Potato
Posts: 2

Re: travel mate in southern Brazil

I will arrive in Florianopolis Nov. 29 & have reserved a rental car for under $20 per day, plus gas, for a wk.  I have no particular schedule but will visit beaches, historic towns, Pomerode, Blumenau, & possibly the "Rota Romantica", 7 towns in north Rio Grande do Sul (state).  In Dec. I'll travel more in Rio Grande & go to the thermal springs in western Uruguay (Salto, Paysandu, etc) & want to rent another car.  Would like to share car rental for any part of trip.  I am an older middle age male that does not smoke or party.  Hablo Espanol bien bastante.

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer