#1 11-9-2017 9:47 AM

stray29
Matt
Babylon, New York
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Sightseer

Costa Rica - Places to stay Liberia

Hey,

I have somewhere to stay 5 nights out of 8 when flying into Liberia. Anyone know a unique or fun place to stay for the extra 3 nights?

#2 11-9-2017 10:05 AM

shavy
Belinda
Belgium
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad

Re: Costa Rica - Places to stay Liberia

Manuel Antonio is about 4 hours drive to Liberia. There you can do some outdoor activities such as: canopy trips, rafting, horse riding, boat trips, sport fishing and diving.

The main attraction is of course Manuel Antonio National Park, where you can spot many monkeys, see the sloth and enjoy the beautiful scenery, and it has a beautiful beach

#3 11-9-2017 1:13 PM

stray29
Matt
Babylon, New York
Sightseer

Thank you

It's less about activities and more about a cool place to stay - like a treehouse or something fun like that.

shavy wrote:

Manuel Antonio is about 4 hours drive to Liberia. There you can do some outdoor activities such as: canopy trips, rafting, horse riding, boat trips, sport fishing and diving.

The main attraction is of course Manuel Antonio National Park, where you can spot many monkeys, see the sloth and enjoy the beautiful scenery, and it has a beautiful beach

#4 11-9-2017 2:19 PM

shavy
Belinda
Belgium
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad

stray29 wrote:

Thank you

It's less about activities and more about a cool place to stay - like a treehouse or something fun like that.

I see, you should go to Finca Bellavista in southern Costa Rica you will find jungles and tropical rainforests. And there in the middle of the jungle is the Finca Bellavista Treehouse Community. Not the cheapest place to stay, but certainly an awesome experience. I dream to stay in such a house in a middle of a jungle and during our trip to Costa Rica we have two nights in Finca Bellavista

#5 11-16-2017 6:12 AM

stray29
Matt
Babylon, New York
Sightseer

Amazing! Thank you!

shavy wrote:

stray29 wrote:

Thank you

I see, you should go to Finca Bellavista in southern Costa Rica you will find jungles and tropical rainforests. And there in the middle of the jungle is the Finca Bellavista Treehouse Community. Not the cheapest place to stay, but certainly an awesome experience. I dream to stay in such a house in a middle of a jungle and during our trip to Costa Rica we have two nights in Finca Bellavista

Board footer