#1 10-22-2017 10:18 AM

Ladies traveltote

Hello all, I'm new to this site, 76 year old single lady who loves to travel. These days i have a hard time carrying anything. I once saw a woman with a soft tote bag with wheels, no rigid frame or pull out handle. This would be ideal for me but I can't find one anywhere. Can someone help? Thanks for looking.

#2 10-22-2017 10:21 AM

es1418
Eric
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi I
Tourist
Posts: 168

Re: Ladies traveltote

Challenge accepted! Beginning search...
Welcome to TravBuddy, Orene!

#3 10-22-2017 10:45 AM

Posts: 414

es1418 wrote:

Here's a tote that appears to meet your specifications:
http://www.getabag.com/content-product_ … heels.html

I had a similar one, not bad but the weels a a bit small (weels getting stuck somewhere can be problem)

#5 10-25-2017 6:29 AM

Re: Ladies traveltote

Thank you ES14, I already have this bag, it's larger then I like and tends to wander badly making it very hard to control.

#6 11-4-2017 4:18 AM

dimmedlights
Sightseer
Posts: 82

Re: Ladies traveltote

Rımowa...ı have 3 travel pıeces from thıs german brand.

#7 11-4-2017 6:40 AM

#8 11-5-2017 5:07 AM

milestx
Miles
Austin, Texas
Sightseer
Posts: 77

Re: Ladies traveltote

Welcome to TravBuddy Cruisefan!

I just did a Google search for "soft tote bag with wheels" (without the quotes) and see images of 5 bags that might fit the bill.

Good luck on your quest, and congrats on your continuing enjoyment of travel.

Board footer