#1 9-22-2017 2:41 AM

Maurizioago
Maurizio
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IVAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Tourist

Travel blog.

Excuse me for this question which may seems silly. How can I create a blog about Lazise (it is a town)? Ichecked Lazise, I also wrtoe a Wiki descrition and now I'd like to post some pics as a blog.

#2 9-22-2017 9:28 AM

Andy99
Andrew
Springfield, Virginia
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IVAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer

Re: Travel blog.

Go to your Profile Page. There, you will see Create a Travel Blog in the toolbar. Click on it and it will send you to a page where you can create the blog. You will be prompted to add a Title, Summary and and Main Photo. Once the blog is created, you can start adding Journal Entries. The Journal Entries are linked to geographic locations, like Lazise in your case. You can add text, or just upload photos if you prefer. Reviews can also be linked to a blog.

#3 9-22-2017 9:51 AM

Maurizioago
Maurizio
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IVAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Tourist

Re: Travel blog.

Thanks again Andy!

Board footer