#26 9-10-2017 5:45 AM

northlight
Jon
United Kingdom
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer
Posts: 1120

northlight wrote:

So Mike are you organising a Bangkok meetup in February?  Is that what Jantima is referring to when she asked to help organise?

Hi Jon, i will be in Bangkok in Feb along with Darren. I am not planning to organise a big meetup in there in Feb, as I am only there for a couple of days and it is my first time in the city, so likely to feel over-whelmed anyway. So it like to take it all in and discover the city without organising anything. If Jantima and others are about then of course I will meet them for dinner.

Ok Mike thanks.  This is what I thought.  Maybe Jantima is wanting to organise another Bangkok meet up in line with your trip, because according to her profile she is in Nepal at the same time as the April meet up I'm organising.

#27 9-11-2017 1:16 AM

globetrottingmike
Mike
London, England
Award: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi II
Wanderer
Posts: 488

Re: #TENYEARSON - Celebrating 10 years of Unofficial TB meetups

Thanks Jon, I will follow up with Jantima to clarify!

#28 10-5-2017 5:57 AM

blenderboy
JIM
Scottsdale, Arizona
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi I
Tourist
Posts: 188

Re: #TENYEARSON - Celebrating 10 years of Unofficial TB meetups

Would attend Los Angeles...Vegas and  Help with Phoenix...Joy  will attend  Phoenix only  due to New Job  at 5 Hospitals

#29 11-26-2017 10:19 PM

TravChef
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer
Posts: 1957

Mike...I would like to help you organize Bangkok Meet up in 2018

Jantima, message Jon, as he is organising the Bangkok meetup in April.

Sorry Mike I thought it is in Feb.

#30 11-29-2017 3:50 AM

globetrottingmike
Mike
London, England
Award: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi II
Wanderer
Posts: 488

Mike...I would like to help you organize Bangkok Meet up in 2018

Jantima, message Jon, as he is organising the Bangkok meetup in April.

Sorry Mike I thought it is in Feb.

Hi Jantima, the main Bangkok meetup is in April. However you're right in that Darren and I will be in Bangkok in Feb. So if you are about in Feb and would like to meet up with us, it would be great to see you!

Board footer