Topic closed

#1 9-6-2017 1:35 AM

Maurizioago
Maurizio
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IVAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Tourist
Posts: 160

Restaurants in Parma.

Could you recommend some good and budget restaurant in Parma?

Thanks.

#2 10-30-2017 10:56 PM

patrickjake
Couch Potato
Posts: 29

Re: Restaurants in Parma.

We stayed at Hotel Daniel in Parma (the best stay in our 11 day trip) that the restaurant is part of. We had reservations made online (recommended as the restaurant is not that large). The service was wonderful (although we did have to wait awhile for the check - something that happens a lot in Italy - probably because Italians have relaxed dining experiences and rushing diners in any way is not done). I ordered the wonderful trio of raviolis. Melt in your mouth.
We also ordered the Savarin di Riso - parmesan risotto and delicate meatballs - veal most likely - wrapped in ham and topped with porcini mushrooms. It was beyond delicious.
I will go back to Ristorante Cocchi (family run excellent restaurant for almost 100 years) just for that dish!

#3 10-31-2017 3:48 AM

sksharma
Sumit
Couch Potato
Posts: 5

Re: Restaurants in Parma.

You should try these restaurants in Parma

Ai Due Platani
Il Trovatore
Angiol d’Or
Ristorante La Forchetta. if you love traditional parmesan dish. I suggest you definitely go there. There is limited seat so be sure to make a reservation before you arrive.

#4 10-31-2017 7:35 AM

Maurizioago
Maurizio
Tourist
Posts: 160

Re: Restaurants in Parma.

Thanks. My post is quite old.

I visited Parma some weeks ago.

Topic closed