#1 9-1-2017 6:14 AM

pauljohnson
Paul
Dragor, Denmark
Couch Potato

Do anyone have ideo about tourist spots in denmark?

Hi

I have recently moved to denmark and planning a family trip to nearby destination but don;t have much idea.. I am in Copenhagen presently

#2 9-1-2017 8:16 AM

grandmar
RosalieAnn
Leonardtown, Maryland
Award: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Wanderer

Re: Do anyone have ideo about tourist spots in denmark?

This is a great idea - I always found it was best to tour the places I moved to before I was completely moved in because otherwise I got involved with the minutiae of daily life and never visited any of the interesting places that were local to me.

The two places I've been outside of Copenhagen are

1) North Zealand and Frederiksborg Castle and I think from there we took a ferry over to Sweden to Helsingborg.  This was many years ago so my memory might be at fault, but I think that was what we did.
2) Aarhus

#3 9-1-2017 8:30 AM

fransglobal
Francis
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Globetrotter

Roskilde near Copenhagen.

You can also easily take train from Copenhagen to Malmo, Lund and Ystad in Sweden.  Lund is a must and the others are worth a visit. Easier to get to from Copenhagen than many places in Denmark.

#4 9-1-2017 8:44 AM

gingerbatik
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IVAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer

It is best to explore Denmark with a car.  I enjoy exploring Denmark and to my surprise there are many interesting places in the country (not just Copenhagen).

Here is the link to get an idea for the many sights to visit.
http://www.visitdenmark.com/most-beauti … es-denmark

I had explore  most of it and it was great.

The closest place to Copenhagen as follow:

Dragor (I see you live there)
Jægersborg Deer Park (Dyrehaven) - take train to Klampenborg
Århus (personally it was quite plain and not that interesting to me)
Roskilde is a nice town

If you like castle, there are plenty of it in Copenhagen and around.  It is cheaper to buy a 72 hours Copenhagen ticket which included public transport and entrance fee, if you plan to explore the many castles and museum.
The open air museum is a nice place for a day visit. It is only open during summer and autumn.

Enjoy Denmark

#5 9-2-2017 1:08 AM

shavy
Belinda
Belgium
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad

There are possibilities for daytrips from Copenhagen, as already mentioned above:

Also check Funen and Odense , a wonderful place with beautiful natures. We also love walking in Mons Klint

Last edited by shavy (9-2-2017 1:11 AM)

Board footer