#1 8-12-2017 1:36 PM

Loniac
Kristiansand, Norway
Couch Potato

Good places to free dive in Croatia ?

my friend and i is going to Croatia in September but we haven't chosen which town/city yet.

Does anybody know of some good spots? smile

#2 8-12-2017 3:12 PM

shavy
Belinda
Belgium
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad

Re: Good places to free dive in Croatia ?

There are dozen of cities and villages in Croatia with great diversity, also depends on your interest. Croatia is a beautiful country, if you are looking a beach with activities - Brac island , the beach offers a lot of entertainment and activities such as windsurfing, jet skiing or water skiing, and so on.

If you are interesting in nightlife Porec,  is beautiful and popular for party lovers. The Freedom Square Trg Slobode - is a lot to experience in day and night. The many surrounding bars with their beautiful terraces are very popular with locals and tourists.

#3 8-14-2017 7:29 AM

Loniac
Kristiansand, Norway
Couch Potato

All we need is a (hopefully secluded) place were we can free-dive and take a beer or two.
I know that there is a lot of beautiful places in Croatia. But i think there might be a hidden gem we haven't heard about yet, hence the question. Does anybody know a great place to free-dive in Croatia ? big_smile

#4 8-14-2017 9:57 AM

shavy
Belinda
Belgium
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad

Sorry, I don't know about free - diving in Croatia. I'm diving sometimes but free-dive without a tank is not for me wink

Try search this island - Fish, Bisevo, Brac, Lubenice, Zuljana,  Kamenjak, Lastovo - one of our friends visited Croatia recently they have a boat and they discoverd this small islands

#5 8-15-2017 6:39 AM

stefmuts
Stefanie
Neerpelt, Belgium
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer

I don't know about diving but I liked snorkling near Vrsar, a nice little town, no big nightlife (when I was there Years ago) but a pub and beer can certainly be found
For nightlife Porec is a better option or Pula
The islands are all beautiful, big and  small but hire a boat if you can!

#6 8-24-2017 9:42 PM

johnexplo
John
Thailand
Couch Potato

The 10 Most Beautiful Places in Croatia
1. Dubrovnik

2. Plitvice Lakes National Park

3. Zagorje Region

4.Makarska

5. Mljet National Park

6. Split

7. Peljesac Peninsula

8. Rovinj

9. Zagreb

10. Kornati islands

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer