• Forums Index
  •  » Africa
  •  » Urgent help please with final 10 night itinerary Morocco this week!

#1 4-8-2017 2:51 AM

bindas
United Kingdom
Couch Potato
Posts: 11

Urgent help please with final 10 night itinerary Morocco this week!

Am very grateful to the experts/locals for advice as you have been giving. .Due to fly this week but still cannot make up my mind,so really would appreciate your guidance

I fly into Tangier and fly out of Marrakech.

14 April Chefchaouen

15 evening bus to Fes

16 17 Fes

18,19,20 and possibly 21 Desert to Marrakech

22 23 Essaouira  and on 23rd Evening bus back to Marrakech

24 early morning fly out

For the desert  trip many advice four days. But as I am going solo, I am reading what the tour companies provide is not what is reccommended .How would you advise I do it ?

Could you reccommend good tour companies?

Would three nights be really not worth it? then I could have included a bit of Marrakech.I know it is hectic but unlikely to come back. But would appreciate what you say. There is also mention of taking overnight bus from Fes to Merzouga. Would that be a better option? How would I do it solo and then travel to Marrakech?

Would you think I should do without the desert completely and do a day trip to the Atlas mountains? Being interested in phptpgraphy felt Essaouira to be more photogenic than Marrakech having done Fes earlier in the trip.

Thanks much .

#2 4-8-2017 6:00 PM

ulis
Uli
Vienna, Austria
Wanderer
Posts: 426

Re: Urgent help please with final 10 night itinerary Morocco this week!

Can't help with desert tours,  but Marrakesh is a quite different town to Fez, both are very nice but you can't compare them and both would be better 3 days.

• Forums Index
  •  » Africa
  •  » Urgent help please with final 10 night itinerary Morocco this week!
This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer