#1 3-2-2017 9:32 PM

Sept922
Award: Community LeaderAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster I
Explorer

Tangier and Asilah.

Just curious if any have been to these two spots in Morocco? They are on the same train line from Casablanca.

#2 3-2-2017 10:59 PM

tj1777
Mickey
Amager, Denmark
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer VAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IVAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad

Re: Tangier and Asilah.

Been to tangier - nice town at the edge of Africa

#3 3-3-2017 12:59 AM

Sept922
Award: Community LeaderAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster I
Explorer

Anything you liked that you could share?

#4 3-3-2017 4:34 AM

tj1777
Mickey
Amager, Denmark
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer VAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IVAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad

I made a blog about it here:

http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/1 … e-Africa-6

there is an old museum with ties back to the US, which might be of interest since you are from the us.

#5 3-3-2017 6:42 AM

Apurva_N
Apurva
New Delhi, India
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Wanderer

Haven't been to Asilah, but loved Tangier for its atmosphere, even if there's not much to sightsee as such.

#6 3-4-2017 10:03 PM

Sept922
Explorer

That is why I would go, for the atmosphere. traveling is more than tourist attractions. It is the people and the actual culture. Tangier has an interesting history.

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer