#1 2-11-2017 2:04 PM

Bojasem
Taher
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad
Posts: 587

Travel between USA and Japan

One of my plan this year is to travel USA & Japan.

I want visit Tokyo and Osaka In Japan.

I want Visit Las Vegas & one from ( Chicago,San Diego,Seattle and Honolulu )

any advice for budget ticket

and what are the best start in Japan or in USA

#2 2-11-2017 2:52 PM

shavy
Belinda
Belgium
Nomad
Posts: 813

Re: Travel between USA and Japan

I travel a couple of times in a year. My guide for finding a cheap flight is through Skyscanner.com. You can choose a multi city on search engine, it'll gave you the cheapest flight. I always book through airlines website never used a brooker or travel agent

The cheapest flight may have 2-3 stops or long layover.

For Japan you can either fly to Tokyo, spent a few days in the city and take a fast train to Osaka, Japan has excellent service with public transport between cities

#3 2-12-2017 9:03 PM

Lotus28
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer
Posts: 1958

Re: Travel between USA and Japan

Are you based in UK? Then I'd recommend you to buy RTW ticket which are sold by One World or Star Alliance.
I personally feel much easier flying westbound.

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer