#1 3-6-2016 10:32 PM

A total solar eclipse

Date March 9, 2016 in Indonesia there would be a rare natural phenomenon, namely the phenomenon of a total solar eclipse. This phenomenon can be seen in their entirety in Palembang, Palangkaraya, Balikpapan, Sampit, Luwuk, Ternate, Palu, Poso, and Halmahera.

#2 3-7-2016 1:27 AM

altmtl
Jim
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster I
Posts: 3155

#3 3-7-2016 7:36 AM

WaltJake
Walt
Meriden, Connecticut
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Tourist
Posts: 135

Re: A total solar eclipse

Haven't seen a solar eclipse before!  Have seen several lunar eclipses, including one on a cruise off the coast of Italy last year

#4 3-7-2016 11:22 AM

kvom
Kirk
Cumming, Georgia
Award: Photographer IAward: Writer IAward: Vox Populi IV
Posts: 3287

Re: A total solar eclipse

I witnessed the eclipse of May 30, 1984, which was annular rather than total.  Still quite spectacular.

#5 3-7-2016 9:12 PM

altmtl wrote:

I'll be on a boat from Flores to Lombok that day

Whether you are on tour with a group or alone ?
seems to me Inappropriate to Emulate.

#6 3-7-2016 9:15 PM

WaltJake wrote:

You need to watch the solar eclipse because Fenoma are rare and not easy to find.

#7 3-8-2016 12:24 AM

altmtl
Jim
Posts: 3155

jhon_jaka wrote:

altmtl wrote:

I'll be on a boat from Flores to Lombok that day

Whether you are on tour with a group or alone ?
seems to me Inappropriate to Emulate.

I'm just saying maybe I'll be able to see it partly from where I am - what's the problem?

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer