#801 6-20-2014 9:24 PM

Zagnut66
Bill
Northern Virginia, United States
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 765

Re: I have Never!

I have never been in jail

#802 6-20-2014 10:20 PM

Miami, Florida
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IVAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IVAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Re: I have Never!

I have never been in gold mine

#803 6-29-2014 9:13 PM

Re: I have Never!

I have never been to the diamond mine ..

#804 6-29-2014 10:47 PM

sky69
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi III

Re: I have Never!

I have never been to amazon forest...

#805 6-30-2014 10:21 AM

gadolinium
Couch Potato
Posts: 12

Re: I have Never!

I have never been to Puerto Rico.

#806 7-2-2014 11:07 PM

Re: I have Never!

I have never been on space....

#807 7-3-2014 12:49 PM

Re: I have Never!

Never been to North pole.

#808 7-13-2014 11:12 PM

simplicity9999
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Ambassador
Sightseer
Posts: 94

Re: I have Never!

I have never bungee jumped.

#809 7-18-2014 5:09 AM

#810 7-24-2014 2:38 PM

never drove the Air boat

#811 8-15-2014 4:37 AM

Neerpelt, Belgium
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Re: I have Never!

I've never swum with dolphins (would like to though)

#812 8-15-2014 5:42 AM

Re: I have Never!

I have never been to Alaska

#813 8-15-2014 5:48 AM

Amber303
Couch Potato
Posts: 20

*thinking*

I have never dived into a swimming pool..

(I'm pretty sure I have never jumped into a pool, either..)

#814 8-15-2014 10:50 PM

Re: I have Never!

I have never tried jet skiing.

#815 8-17-2014 12:42 AM

The-Jellyfish
RK
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster III
Globetrotter
Posts: 6033

Re: I have Never!

i've never been to the southern hemisphere

#816 9-25-2014 6:57 AM

margunn wrote:

The-Jellyfish wrote:

i have never attended a travbuddy meet up

You should go to one, it's so much fun smile

Me neither, i want to go to one but it has to be on my route or closer to home, lately they are all out of Europe

#817 9-25-2014 6:58 AM

Re: I have Never!

I've never been to the south pole

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer