#1 8-16-2014 1:25 AM

FK27
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Wanderer

World Extreme Traveler Congress, Grozny, 10th October 2014

http://mosttraveledpeople.com/WorldExtr … 2014-1.pdf

Traveler's Century Club (TCC), Most Traveled People (MTP) and The Best Travelled (TBT) are inviting to the World Extreme Traveler Congress, which is held on October 10-12th, 2014 in Grozny, capital of the Russian republic of Chechnya. A Russian visa is required, but the meeting itself is without fee.

On October 10th, 2014, there is a meeting at Sky Bar on 32nd floor of Grozny City Hotel at 8 pm (20:00). Rooms in this 5-star-hotel are starting at $150 per night.

On October 11th, 2014, attendants are invited to participate in a morning tour to Dagestan (subject to travel alerts) or an afternoon tour to Kalmykia and Stavropol Krai, both in shared cars. In the evening, surviving travellers may enjoy a folklore show in Grozny.

On October 12th, 2014, participants are travelling together to South Ossetia and other Caucasian republics.

Anybody interested in participating? No, I am not going to participate, but I am willing to read your blogs later, provided you are returning alive.

#2 9-5-2014 12:49 AM

guybooth
Lagos, Nigeria
Award: Community LeaderAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IV
Explorer

Re: World Extreme Traveler Congress, Grozny, 10th October 2014

I wouldn't pay for $150 a night to start with.

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer