#1 9-11-2013 8:05 AM

Saint Petersburg, Russia
Couch Potato
Posts: 3

Rate Limit Exceeded. Please try again later

Sometimes I have a trouble to get access to Travbuddy. 'Rate Limit Exceeded. Please try again later' shows up immediately.
How to avoid it?

#2 9-11-2013 8:26 PM

Andy99
Andrew
Springfield, Virginia
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IVAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer
Posts: 2182

Re: Rate Limit Exceeded. Please try again later

Do you receive a similar message when accessing other sites? The message sounds like it is related more to your ISP or method of Internet access than TravBuddy.

#3 9-12-2013 9:34 AM

Dmitry-
Dmitriy
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Couch Potato
Posts: 3

Re: Rate Limit Exceeded. Please try again later

No. I haven't had any troubles with other sites. Only TravBuddy shows me this message.
In which cases does the site show it?

Last edited by Dmitry- (9-12-2013 9:35 AM)

#4 10-5-2013 10:09 PM

mdalamers
Michiel
Utrecht, Netherlands
Award: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Sightseer
Posts: 53

Hi guys,

I just experienced the same issue. I have some more detail and probably the solution....

In Google Chrome I get "Rate Limit Exceeded. Please try again later." when I access my home page. Or any other Travbuddy related site. Any other website appears flawlessly.

In Internet explorer Travbuddy opens normally.

In Google Chrome in the Incognito Mode it works fine too.

This triggered me to clear the cache of Chrome and after doing that it worked fine again.

M.

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer