Topic closed

#1 6-25-2007 4:13 AM

Higton
John
London, England
Award: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi III
Nomad

READ ME FIRST: Are YOU looking for a TravBuddy...?

Are you going somewhere?  Are you looking for someone else who is going to the same place?  You know what, we can help!  Follow this simple guide:

1. Put your future travels in your profile
2. Search the destinations you'll be going to
3. See who else is going there!

Woo hoo, that's a piece of cake.  If everybody does the same with their profiles, we'll have a web of future travellers how can chat to their hearts content about all those fantastic places they are going.

Easy, isn't it?  That's because Eric and his developer buddies are all round good eggs.

Do it.

#2 6-25-2007 9:02 AM

ekthor
Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi II
Wanderer

Re: READ ME FIRST: Are YOU looking for a TravBuddy...?

Maybe you could do it with the countries you're visiting instead of the particular cities, just like I did. Though I guess for a RTW trip it would be better to wait a little.

#3 6-27-2007 12:11 AM

Eric
Eric
Honolulu, Hawaii
Administrator
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer

kel123 wrote:

Hi, Im looking for someone to travel with but im not sure when im going to be in certain places and what dates yet...so should i just start a topic with the countries im planning on going to. Im getting a round the world ticket which im buying in january so would it be best to wait until then to start looking for a travelbuddy?

Thanks

Kelly

Yea you could do something like entering in the countries you want to visit in your future travels, then put a rough date (like March 2008 - Dec 2008), then refine the dates as they get closer. Should work out!

We are going to add a feature later on that should let you just specify "going here, but don't know the exact date" or something like that.

#4 7-13-2007 2:50 PM

leanne69
leanne facebook.com
Ayr, Australia
Couch Potato

hi all to who reads this smile

im looking for a travbuddy, im going oz in aug 07. dont know where abouts yet so im open to surgestions! never been backpacking b4 so realy nervous! even if you can give me advice on info on hostels, groups to go into oz with, what to pack in my backpack! ahhh plz help smile xx

#5 7-17-2007 4:13 PM

Higton
John
London, England
Award: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi III
Nomad

This isn't for replying to!  Closed!

Topic closed
This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer