#1 1-11-2018 6:53 PM

nguyenmman
Washington, District of Columbia
Couch Potato

how expensive in Manila now

I plan to travel light and buy needed stuffs like slipper, towel.. in Manila (baclaran).
any advice is grateful.

MMN

#2 1-11-2018 11:51 PM

shavy
Belinda
Belgium
Award: Most Helpful Hotel ReviewerAward: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster I
Explorer

Re: how expensive in Manila now

Philippines is cheaper for shopping comparing to the USA. You will find everything you need there.

Why you want to go to Baclaran? while there are big shopping malls in Manila. I'm as local Filipino scared to walk around the Baclaran. I would not recommend Baclaran unless you have a Filipino company with you

Mall of Asia is very huge where you find eveything in one roof

Last edited by shavy (1-11-2018 11:53 PM)

#3 1-12-2018 7:29 AM

nguyenmman
Couch Potato

thank you for your advice.
Baclaran comes to mind because I've been there several times but with a group of friends who speak tagalog.

#4 1-12-2018 7:37 AM

shavy
Belinda
Belgium
Award: Most Helpful Hotel ReviewerAward: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster I
Explorer

nguyenmman wrote:

thank you for your advice.
Baclaran comes to mind because I've been there several times but with a group of friends who speak tagalog.

I see. If you go back to Baclaran certainly with a bunch of friends again smile

Last edited by shavy (1-12-2018 7:38 AM)

#5 1-13-2018 4:34 PM

nguyenmman
Couch Potato

no, but i go with a Filipino guide (with other americans).
I forgot what type of plug there is in Philippines, can you tell me? to charge my iphone.
thanks a bucnh.

#6 1-14-2018 2:03 AM

shavy
Belinda
Belgium
Explorer

nguyenmman wrote:

no, but i go with a Filipino guide (with other americans).
I forgot what type of plug there is in Philippines, can you tell me? to charge my iphone.
thanks a bucnh.

Philippines electrical plug is the same as in US with a flat head

I don't know which iphone type you have?
I have an iphone 7+ here in Belgium and I'm fine with my iphone charger in the Philippines

Last edited by shavy (1-14-2018 2:06 AM)

#7 1-14-2018 3:06 AM

ManjitSingh
Manjit
Punjab, India
Couch Potato

Manila is not expensive as European and American countries. You can enjoy travelling at cheapest price.

#8 1-14-2018 6:00 AM

nguyenmman
Couch Potato

Thank you all for your reply.

#9 1-14-2018 7:01 AM

nyk_flashpacker
nyk
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi I
Tourist

Not that expensive, you can buy that in Manila and there are a lot of stores in the city , for instance in central manila there were few convenience stores just walking distance from my hotel

Board footer