#101 1-9-2018 2:59 AM

stevesmith42

Re: What are your travel plans for 2018?

Looking to cover south Asia this year

#102 1-11-2018 6:58 AM

#103 1-12-2018 2:15 AM

MarioBG
Mario
Johannesburg, South Africa
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Wanderer
Posts: 426

April 2018: Skeleton Coast of Namibia
July 2018: Croatia and Bulgaria
December 2018 - January 2019: Costa Rica and Cuba if I can get good rates on flights, yesterday the cheapest I saw were $1800 US which is way out of my budget. If I dont get good rates on flights im considering Thailand and Vietnam.

#104 1-17-2018 11:58 AM

KyivWitch
Posts: 26

hard to say yet
would love to go to USA though

#105 1-20-2018 7:57 PM

bound
Dambar
Thamel, Nepal

Re: What are your travel plans for 2018?

Don't you think t is better way to travel in Nepal? for a mounts, arrival visa in Nepal and go to Himalayas?

#107 1-20-2018 9:23 PM

Kathleen
Italy
Posts: 12

Re: What are your travel plans for 2018?

Well, I have kinda big plans, I am going to attend all the big festivals and events that are held in Tuscany, Italy in 2018, I am very excited about music concerts and carnivals smile

#110 1-25-2018 6:17 PM

thomaspastoral
Posts: 5

Re: What are your travel plans for 2018?

Try to travel more domestically. I've been thru other countries as of late and I haven't explored so much about my own place. BTW, I live in the Philippines.
_________________________
Real Estate in the Philippines

Last edited by thomaspastoral (1-28-2018 5:10 PM)

#111 1-26-2018 7:52 AM

nolan wrote:

Most likely USA and Canada for May-June 2018. Other trips which are being organized with TravBuddies include Nepal in April, trans-Siberian in July (Mongolia, Russia, China) and India Golden Triangle Meetup (November)

India for February/March - already ticketed
Thailand for April - already ticketed
Indonesia for September - already ticketed
India for November - already 3/4 ticketed

USA - still waiting the next airfare promo tongue

Nepal - not much interest so won't be going for EBC. Might still visit the country though not 100% unless I find a reasonable bargain for BKKKTM roundtrip
trans-Siberian - still waiting for interest to drum up again. Will cut short my June USA trip if I go to Mongolia

#112 1-26-2018 12:38 PM

gulayozgur
Gulay
Istanbul, Turkey
Award: Happy Happy Happy
Posts: 15

Re: What are your travel plans for 2018?

Not decided yet, bbut I want to go every where on the world smile Definitely up for some domestic travels inside Turkey and possibly some countries in Europe and Egypt

#113 1-29-2018 4:54 AM

Black_wind
Martina
Bratislava, Slovakia
Posts: 27

Re: What are your travel plans for 2018?

Nothing is set in stone yet but I plan to go for working holidays to Japan this year. While there (for one year), I would like to cover all the islands but my main target is Hokkaido.
Before that I plan to drive to Belarus now they eased the visa access. We (me and my uni classmates) also plan roadtrip in Slovenia and some short trips to some nearby places in Czech republic and Austria we have not seen yet. Also, domestic travel...still tons of places to see in Slovakia..

#114 1-29-2018 5:17 AM

WildJunket
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Re: What are your travel plans for 2018?

Some of my trips planned include Slovakia, Ukraine, Guadeloupe, St Lucia, Barbados, Yemen (Socotra), Tajikistan, Afghanistan and Japan.

#115 1-30-2018 5:29 PM

stevenferreira
Canada

Hey guys!

I plan on going to :

Portugal
Philippines
Greece

I love going to at least 2 or 3 countries a year!

smile

#116 1-31-2018 5:49 AM

natm88
Nathalie
Brighton, England
Posts: 5

Re: What are your travel plans for 2018?

Me and my other half are planning two, one in England and another possibly Bolivia. In the first half of the year we are planning to go somewhere sunny and hot to escape the dreary, cold weather England usually has at this time. Then, in the latter half of the year we are planning a relaxing staycation somewhere in the UK, I have been browsing the range of holiday cottages in Cornwall from Hideaways and we’re currently torn between St Ives and Crackington. Has anyone got any recommendations on where best to spend a short break here? Over the past few years, we have had beautiful warm summers and we want to take full advantage the great beaches and outdoor activities the UK has to offer!

#117 1-31-2018 4:44 PM

eventfarm
Boise, Idaho

Re: What are your travel plans for 2018?

I'm starting a long-haul trip south through the Americas, starting in the US. Hoping to make the jump to full time nomad by creating a co-living travel community to do part or some of the trip together. And I'm taking my dog!

#118 2-1-2018 2:58 AM

stevenferreira wrote:

Hey guys!

I plan on going to :

Portugal
Philippines
Greece

I love going to at least 2 or 3 countries a year!

smile

Sounds like great plans. Let us know if you want us to organize a TravBuddy meetup if visiting the Philippines, specifically Manila.

#119 2-1-2018 3:00 AM

WildJunket wrote:

Very interesting destinations across three continents.

Do travel safe, especially in Afghanistan and Yemen!

#120 2-2-2018 9:45 PM

cotton_foam
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer VAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Globetrotter
Posts: 5219

Re: What are your travel plans for 2018?

For our spring break: a road trip to the Northwest or to New Mexico.

#121 2-6-2018 8:06 AM

April 2018: Toronto, Canada

#122 2-6-2018 7:45 PM

AasfaKhan

Re: What are your travel plans for 2018?

I am planning to visit Morocco.

#123 2-8-2018 2:40 AM

mdavyd10
Matt
Virginia Beach, Virginia

Wanna visit China and Marocco

#124 2-8-2018 3:09 AM

VivianMeyer

cynthiasmiller wrote:

Greece, Spain, Germany and after that I may have to start looking for work again.

I would also like to do it!

#125 2-9-2018 4:33 AM

martinheaden
Martin
Boston, Massachusetts

Re: What are your travel plans for 2018?

March 2018: Las Vegas, Nevada (Solo smile)

Board footer