#26 10-24-2017 8:23 PM

bensonryan
Ryan
Yokohama, Japan
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IVAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 142

#28 10-25-2017 1:10 PM

hightide
Fay
Jakarta, Indonesia
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad
Posts: 636

Congrats Sarah smile

bensonryan wrote:

Just Japan and USA...

Same - you make it sound so simple! Budgeting for these 2 is a headache.

#29 10-26-2017 1:49 AM

nolan
Posts: 3781

Kouros wrote:

Nepal anybody?

Yeah there is a TravBuddy meetup planned for April 2018 http://www.travbuddy.com/meet-up/view.php?id=1612

#30 10-26-2017 6:06 AM

Danny_Coddiwomp
Bristol, England
Posts: 3

Re: What are your travel plans for 2018?

So far I have nothing planned, but I'd love to head to Costa Rica, Iceland and Canada. They've all been on my bucket list for a long time!

I'd love to hear more about and help with your travel plans guys! Message me on Facebook @coddiwomp, or on instagram @coddi_womp smile

#31 10-26-2017 6:39 AM

jake0020
Jake
Essex, England
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi I
Posts: 144

Re: What are your travel plans for 2018?

Flying to Egypt early January, travelling down through Sudan, Ethiopia, Djibouti then flying up to Jordan over 3-4 months.

#32 10-26-2017 9:39 PM

patrickjake
Posts: 29

Re: What are your travel plans for 2018?

I don't know what my plans are yet.  Definitely up for some domestic travels inside Yogananda, or probably London with side trip to Estonia and Lithuania.

#33 10-27-2017 10:59 AM

planxty
Fergy
London, England
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 150

Re: What are your travel plans for 2018?

Firstly I would like to add my heartiest congratulations to Sarah on the forthcoming happy event.

As for travel plans, the plan as always is not to make plans!  I may well head to Asia for my annual Southerly migration but after that I have no idea.  I have a few ideas.  I'd love to return to Canada for the summer and also perhaps head to Central America if it is viable after the recent natural disasters.  Turkey, Morocco, Estonia and Latvia are also well on the radar.  I'll let you know as it goes on.

#34 10-27-2017 1:07 PM

laurabry
Toronto, Canada
Posts: 16

Spain and Italy smile

#35 10-28-2017 2:05 PM

Globevoyager
Maike
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi IV
Posts: 1083

Nov-Dec: either Africa or the Caribbean

#36 11-3-2017 6:34 PM

lauro
Germany
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IVAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IVAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 4125

Los Angeles, California
Posts: 6

So far...

Somewhere warm to chill and relax...Hawaii, the Caribbean, or Mexico

Spring 2018, revisiting Italy to acquire my dual citizenship (EU here I come!)
I'll combine at least one country either going/coming, maybe Iceland

Winter 2018 possibly another trip to Morroco to visit Chefchaouen, Erg Chebbi (desert trek NYE) Rabat or Fes and revisiting Marrakech and Essouria. I'll also combine at least one country en route. Possibly Copenhagen...

#39 11-4-2017 4:21 AM

gemmapurcell
Gemma
Posts: 43

I thinking go for vacation In Australia and want Stay One night in Tasmania

#40 11-4-2017 5:56 AM

janniina
Annina
Award: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Sightseer
Posts: 70

Re: What are your travel plans for 2018?

Nothing is decided yet, but I'm really hoping that I could take a long weekend in Paris in spring.

Then I would love to take my summer trip to SE Asia (Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar) but it's all budgeting issue, cause it would be minimun 6 weeks long trip.

I also have a week long vacation in October, and I hope that 2018 will finally be the year that I see Lisbon. Have been planning it like 5 years now. big_smile

But it all depends on how I can save money. I have 10€ on my savings account. Had some healt issues, so I need to fix myself before heading around the world again.

#41 11-4-2017 11:38 AM

Fili
Filippo.
Caldonazzo, Italy
Posts: 7

Re: What are your travel plans for 2018?

I hope to spend some days in Florence (IT) or somewhere else!

#42 11-4-2017 12:48 PM

Toonsarah
Sarah
London Borough of Ealing, United Kingdom
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Sightseer
Posts: 63

Adding my congrats to Sarah

Hoping to go to Ethiopia in February and will be at the Virtual Tourist (as was) Euromeet in Iceland in May. Nothing planned after that - so far!

#43 11-4-2017 10:50 PM

cotton_foam
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer VAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Globetrotter

Johnson City, Tennessee
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi I
Posts: 120

Re: What are your travel plans for 2018?

2nd trip to the UK for the TB meetup @ Reagent's Park in June! First trip there was this past October!

#45 11-5-2017 11:50 AM

Posts: 2

#47 11-5-2017 5:35 PM

DaveSwede
Batam, Indonesia
Award: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 151

Congratulations Sarah!

I'm still working on the last of my 2017 plans!

November - Currently visiting family in Minneapolis
November - Guatemala & Belize for 2.5 weeks
Thanksgiving - Lake Tahoe with my sister
December - Hawaii with my dad in early December
~2 weeks in China (near Shanghai)

Christmas & New Years - TBD, but somewhere in SE Asia

2018:
January - ~10 days in China
January - ~2 weeks in Pakistan (pending Visa)
February - 2 months in Indonesia
April & beyond - no idea yet

#48 11-6-2017 7:52 AM

Maurizioago
Maurizio
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IVAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 157