#1 9-21-2017 8:08 AM

jess95
Couch Potato

Massage/Spa in Hanoi

anyone know of any good massage/spa places in hanoi, do you have to tip them!

#2 9-21-2017 10:10 AM

shavy
Belinda
Belgium
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad

Re: Massage/Spa in Hanoi

There are plenty of spa's & massage in Hanoi I been to Midori in the old quarter not far from Hoan Kiem lake. Tip is always welcome but not mandatory as it is already included in the price. If you are satisfied with the service you can give your tip to the girl who give the massage

#3 9-21-2017 11:50 AM

pfsmalo
Paul
Saint Malo, France
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Tourist

Be careful where you do go though, as one place I went to, also near the lake, started getting a little near the mark, when the girl "accidently" touched me three times........normally where I don't need a massage.

#4 9-21-2017 2:32 PM

shavy
Belinda
Belgium
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad

pfsmalo wrote:

Be careful where you do go though, as one place I went to, also near the lake, started getting a little near the mark, when the girl "accidently" touched me three times........normally where I don't need a massage.

Is probably done in purpose Paul big_smile

#5 9-21-2017 2:50 PM

pfsmalo
Paul
Saint Malo, France
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Tourist

Most definitely.....

#6 9-22-2017 3:11 AM

Salmabotros
Couch Potato

Sapa in the north-west Vietnam has long been named as the queen of mountains. You will be enormously impressed by the breathtaking rice terraces, unique life and culture of ethnic groups. With the help of "Nadova Tours" i enjoyed the Free Vietnam Traditional Body Massage 60 mins at SF spa .

Last edited by Salmabotros (9-22-2017 3:11 AM)

#7 9-28-2017 12:13 AM

chrisphh
Angella
Sightseer

You can find the best one in Hanoi Old Quarter. in fact, you don't need to tip for them but if you feel satisfied with their care, you can tip for them

#8 9-28-2017 5:12 PM

avittet
Arnaud
London, England
Couch Potato

Midori Spa Hanoi

Very central, not too expensive but don't expect the tipical Spa room with candles and music, this is just for pure relaxation.

Small tip - if you wish.

#9 10-6-2017 5:09 AM

siank73
United Kingdom
Couch Potato

Be careful where you go, I was offered a happy ending at my 4/5 star hotel, i was totally shocked, i kindly declined, Paul I know what you mean

#10 10-14-2017 6:00 PM

hiepktqd123
Peter
Vietnam
Couch Potato

In Hanoi Old Quarter, many spa places nearby Hoan Kiem lake but if you come to there, Ask anyone at there about price and tip for the message when you feel satisfied.

#11 10-15-2017 6:53 PM

dimmedlights
Sightseer

pfsmalo wrote:

You probably deserve ıt...lol

Board footer