#1 9-18-2017 4:08 PM

carolineh23
United Kingdom
Couch Potato

Budapest trip anyone?

Interested in travelling to budapest either as an individual trip or combine a few places over 2 weeks (maybe april next year so weather is ok! but flexible) to sightsee, the castle, parliament building, ruin bars, baths etc or any other ideas welcome

I like to explore, take pictures etc, Plan to stay in either hostel or air bnb, new to solo travel so if anyone else wants to meetup to travel if their friends can't/won't then get in touch smile

#2 9-19-2017 11:51 AM

Jasvirjr
Award: Vox Populi II
Wanderer

Re: Budapest trip anyone?

Budapest city is Beautiful especially around the river. That is where most sites are. Depend what part of city you are exercise precautions otherwise it is relatively safe. Been there few times enjoyed it. You are simply next door don't worry enjoy it

cheers
Jessie
San Francisco CA US

#3 9-23-2017 4:21 AM

extremewanderlust
Toronto, Canada
Couch Potato

I am interested in traveling to Budapest with you. I'm in Warsaw now. We can meet in Warsaw anytime in the beginning on November, and travel to Budapest.

#4 9-25-2017 6:36 AM

MartinLTurner
Martin
Ohio, United States
Couch Potato

Hello All!
I 'am very much interested in traveling to Budapest. Would like to travel alone. So, is there something I need to know before planning my trip. Any one help with the things that we can do.

Board footer