#1 9-10-2017 6:07 AM

AlexI6500
Alex
Manchester, England
Couch Potato

Brazil - Iguazu falls to Ilha Grande

Hello smile

So I have a trip to Brazil coming up and i'm just wondering, whats the best way to get from the iguazu falls to Ilha Grande?

I have a flight booked from Rio to Igauza, where I am staying for 2 nights. Then my plan is to go from Iguazu, to Ilha Grande, then Paraty, then back to Rio De Janeiro to fly home. My trip in total is 2 weeks so i am quite restricted on time.

Any help would be appreciated smile

Thanks!

#2 9-10-2017 7:43 AM

shavy
Belinda
Belgium
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad

Re: Brazil - Iguazu falls to Ilha Grande

Ilha Grande is an island, I think the best way is going back in Rio. The green bus is a bit pricey but arrange your transfer all the way to the island https://greentoadbus.com

#3 9-11-2017 4:06 AM

DaveSwede
Batam, Indonesia
Award: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Tourist

Re: Brazil - Iguazu falls to Ilha Grande

If you'll looking to travel over-land, it is about 22 hours, with a connection in Sao Paulo.  Since time is the factor, I would suggest nothing other than flying.

Ilha Grande is about 2hrs south of Rio or about 4hrs north of Sao Paulo.  Depending of flight costs/schedules, you could fly from Iguazua to either Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro, then take the bus from there.

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer