#1 9-8-2017 9:16 PM

nikkisole
Nikki
Seattle, Washington
Posts: 2

Looking for travel friends throughout my year long travel - EVERYWHERE

I'm currently working full time as a UX designer for Amazon. I'm planning to take a year off to travel the world. I don't have a set itinerary, but I leave for Europe March 1, 2018. I'm planning give or take a few months in Europe before moving on to either South Africa or off to Australia/New Zealand, Asia, and then back to Central and south america... ending hopefully with Antarctica.

My timeline isn't set, and I'm planning to not have too many plans as I go. I want to be inspired or take suggestions from locals on places and next locations to visit. I'd love to have company or just meet really great people along the way.

I'm an experienced traveler and a professional photographer. I'm also currently taking classes learning videography and editing. People with like minded interests or even don't mind being subjects of my travel photography is great. I'm always open for adventure but also love a good museum or walking tour.

If you're interested in any or part of my trip, please reach out!

You can check out my photography at:

flickr - username: nikki8543
instagram - solephoto

#2 9-10-2017 12:48 PM

nainaseth
naina
Posts: 2

nikkisole wrote:

If you're interested in any or part of my trip, please reach out!

You can check out my photography at:

flickr - username: nikki8543
instagram - solephoto

Hi Nikki..Hope you are doing good. Me too planing a euro trip somewhere next April. But yes timeline isn't set yet. However, its great to connect with you here. Checked your insta btw, cool stuff.

#3 9-17-2017 9:01 PM

nolan
Explorer
Posts: 3784

Re: Looking for travel friends throughout my year long travel - EVERYWHERE

Nikki - have you checked the meetups section? From there you will find TravBuddies at different stages along your trip who you can travel with.

As it's the 10th anniversary of TravBuddy meetups, there are many being planned for 2018 2nd quarter onwards, including Bangkok, Nepal, trans-Siberian, London and India.

#4 9-23-2017 4:24 AM

extremewanderlust
Toronto, Canada
Posts: 15

Re: Looking for travel friends throughout my year long travel - EVERYWHERE

I'm interested in traveling with you. I'm in Warsaw now, and planning on traveling around Europe. We can meet in Warsaw in November and travel from there.

I would like to collab with a photographer for my blog.

#5 10-17-2017 7:09 AM

ImALatina
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 5

Re: Looking for travel friends throughout my year long travel - EVERYWHERE

Hi Nikki,  I saw your post, if you pass by Amsterdam, the Netherlands, let me know.  I am originally from Guatemala so I can give you some tips about my country if you are planning to head there.  Good luck on your travels.  smile

#6 10-17-2017 12:28 PM

es1418
Eric
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi I
Tourist
Posts: 168

Re: Looking for travel friends throughout my year long travel - EVERYWHERE

If you post an itinerary, perhaps I can join you for part of your travels.

#7 10-20-2017 6:23 AM

FeelHappy74
Tom
Ireland , Ireland
Posts: 6

hiya
I`m going to Nepal for 3 weeks if you have time from 25th of Nov till 20th of Dec 2017
so , let me know then

we have similar hobbies , if you like check my amateur job smile

Photography :

Kat
Indianapolis, Indiana
Posts: 6

Hi Nikki,

I'll be interested in meeting you someplace on your trip.

Board footer