#1 8-31-2017 3:53 AM

rowlo
Cian
Cork, Ireland
Couch Potato

Anyone learning Spanish while travelling South America?

Looking for some good Spanish language tv shows or films to watch while I am on the buses - all suggestions welcome.

#2 8-31-2017 4:35 AM

DaveSwede
Batam, Indonesia
Award: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Tourist

Re: Anyone learning Spanish while travelling South America?

Many of the buses will already have TV / movies on board with subtitles, particularly the long haul rides.

The last series I was watching when I was living down there are no longer aired.  Oh well, they weren't that good anyway.  Honestly I can't think of any shows made in South America that I'd recommend, with dialects and accents being South American.  There was a show "Extr@" made in Spain, so while it is in Spanish, it's dialect is a bit off the mark from what may be of direct help.

#3 8-31-2017 4:51 AM

rowlo
Cian
Cork, Ireland
Couch Potato

Cheers Dave - doesn't have to be South American dialect. I recently watched Narcos and Club de Cuervos - highly recommend if you have an interest.

#4 8-31-2017 1:13 PM

fransglobal
Francis
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Globetrotter

Do you mean you want to watch on your own tablet/netbook?

#5 9-2-2017 4:26 PM

rowlo
Cian
Cork, Ireland
Couch Potato

Yes Frans!

Board footer