#1 8-23-2017 6:15 AM

will62
Willem
Fort Worth, Texas
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi I
Tourist

smiles and messages

In the last months as I am traveling through countries I look up local travelbuddies. I send a smile and sometimes a brief public or private message. Not once have I received a message back and that was a surprise to me. As I went back to my profile I notice that my smiles send had not increased ! When I went to the travbuddies that I send a message to I noticed that none received them and the public messages were not posted. None of my massages were inappropriate which makes me wonder, Is there something wrong with the site or with my profile. Please help me correct this issue.

#2 8-25-2017 12:28 PM

djapa
Award: Community LeaderAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IV
Explorer

Re: smiles and messages

I'll send you a test smile and message and you can try the same with me to see if it's only your account or a general problem. ...if you still have the problem :-)

#3 8-25-2017 3:00 PM

will62
Willem
Fort Worth, Texas
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi I
Tourist

I send ou back a message. I did receive your smile, I will now go to your profile and leave a smile and a note to see if they post

#4 8-25-2017 3:02 PM

will62
Willem
Fort Worth, Texas
Tourist

Could not send a smile or public message but did send you a private message with my name in it.

#5 8-25-2017 11:38 PM

djapa
Award: Community LeaderAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IV
Explorer

I received both your messages and repaid to one of them

Board footer