#1 8-18-2017 12:13 AM

gingerbatik
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IVAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer
Posts: 1978

Problem login from Mobile Phone

Hi Tbs,

Since last Tuesday I can not login from my mobile phone.
When I enter the user name and password, it keep saying wrong user name or password.

However I can login through my computer.
when I login on the computer, there were no update (like someone has login and read the update).
As I can see it from the comment form (many I haven't read, but do not show up on the update when first login).

Can anybody advise what to do to login through mobile phone?
Btw, I have changed password to make sure nobody hacked my tb account.

Thanks.

#2 8-18-2017 3:10 PM

fransglobal
Francis
Moderator
Globetrotter
Posts: 17616

Re: Problem login from Mobile Phone

Have you tried using a different browser on your phone? Using the mobile site or the full site?

#3 8-19-2017 11:02 AM

gingerbatik
Explorer
Posts: 1978

Re: Problem login from Mobile Phone

yes, I did Francis and it is still not working unfortunately.

#4 8-21-2017 11:43 PM

The-Jellyfish
RK
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster III
Globetrotter
Posts: 6038

Re: Problem login from Mobile Phone

This is the problem of this website. No official response from the management. I have reported a problem several times and never got a reply.

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer