#1 7-29-2017 1:11 AM

Ranchero
Award: Vox Populi II
Posts: 338

Milano - can you still visit the Expo 2015 site?

Hello,

How intact is the Expo 2015 site in Milano? Can it be visited?

I know that the one in Sevilla is rather intact with the pavilions there to visit even today.

I am considering a trip to Milano this year and we're 2 years after the expo.

#2 7-29-2017 1:50 AM

ulis
Uli
Vienna, Austria
Posts: 348

Re: Milano - can you still visit the Expo 2015 site?

In parts of the Expo is at the moment the Trienniale, other parts became a basketball place and a beach
http://www.bie-paris.org/site/en/blog/e … exhibition

Nomad
Posts: 812

Ranchero wrote:

Hello,

How intact is the Expo 2015 site in Milano? Can it be visited?

I am considering a trip to Milano this year and we're 2 years after the expo.

I visited Expo 2015 in Milan last year, to be honest it wasn't my kind of thing to do, besides the admission ticket is not cheap, although I get inside for free, and Italian friend works there. Pre-sale ticket costs 27 euro for a fixed date, 32€ if date on your choice

#4 8-1-2017 10:37 AM

Ranchero
Award: Vox Populi II
Posts: 338

^
We're in 2017, I want to visit the site of the expo to be able to see at least some of the interesting pavilions. I'm not sure if they're all standing.

A few days ago in the news I head about a certain pavilion that looks very interesting. It seems like it's still standing. Not sure how much of the expo site is still standing.

#5 8-27-2017 6:37 AM

alisyed88
Syed
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Couch Potato
Posts: 13

Re: Milano - can you still visit the Expo 2015 site?

yes Milan has re planned to open a part for this expo. It will remain open after and with lower fee.
You may have the more information from www[dot]experiencemilano[dot]it

Board footer