#1 6-18-2017 3:26 AM

tamerinho
Tamer
Muscat, Oman
Couch Potato

Almaty 21 to 25 June

Dear Travbuddies

I'm reading a lot of contradicting information about Big Almaty Lake

Is it accessible ? They say it closed, other sources say it isn't ?

Also, I'll be in Almaty from 21 to 25 June

Anybody fancy a cup of tea/coffee please send a message

T

#2 6-18-2017 4:47 AM

jacobi
Bendigo, Australia
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi I
Tourist

Re: Almaty 21 to 25 June

I had to look it up. What a beautiful place, not unlike Canada.

#3 6-18-2017 8:43 AM

ulis
Uli
Vienna, Austria
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IVAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Wanderer

Some tour companies offer tours, so it should be open.

#4 6-18-2017 11:10 AM

bula_niki
Niki
Cambridge, England
Sightseer

It should be open then as it's summer.

#5 6-18-2017 1:41 PM

TravelingChris
Chris
Pemberton, New Jersey
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi I
Tourist

"Kazakhstan greatest country in the world all other countrys are run by little girls. Kazakhstan number one exporter of potassium! Other countries have inferior potassium. Kazakhstan home of the tinshein swimming pool it's length thirty metre ans width six metre. Filtration system a marvel to behold it removes 80 percent of human solid waste. Kazakhstan,Kazakhstan, you very nice place. Kazakhstan, friend of all except Uzbekistan, they very nosey people with bone in their brain. Kazakhstan, industry best in the world, we invented toffee and the trouser belt. Kazakhstan, prostitutes cleanest in the region, except of course for Turkmenistan's. Kazakhstan,Kazakhstan, you very nice place."

#6 6-21-2017 8:17 AM

TravelingChris
Chris
Pemberton, New Jersey
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi I
Tourist

3 days and nobody got this reference yet? I can't help it, I still LOL at the absurdity of this movie :0

#7 6-21-2017 10:32 AM

bula_niki
Niki
Cambridge, England
Sightseer

TravelingChris wrote:

3 days and nobody got this reference yet? I can't help it, I still LOL at the absurdity of this movie :0

Everyone gets it. I'm pretty sure we all just rolled our eyes and scrolled past though.

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer