#1 5-24-2017 10:13 AM

Travelbuddys
Dennis and Jasmyn
Landgraaf, Netherlands
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Tourist

NYE BUDAPEST MEET-UP 2017/2018

OLD NYE FORUM POST was inactive so this is the new one!!

Hey "maybe" buddies what's up?! By the end of june we will negociate the offers for the NYE venue. It would be great if you could decide until than. Budapest is awesome

Were waiting for a couple of offers from different bars!

If ya still on the maybe list and you coming to BP NYE meetup!! put yourself on the confirmed list!!

See ya in BP!!!

Location of the party will be:

Boutiqbar in Budapest downtown (centre)

http://www.boutiqbar.hu/?la=en

Last edited by Travelbuddys (9-23-2017 2:42 AM)

#2 5-24-2017 10:13 AM

Travelbuddys
Dennis and Jasmyn
Landgraaf, Netherlands
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Tourist

Re: NYE BUDAPEST MEET-UP 2017/2018

#3 5-24-2017 10:15 AM

Travelbuddys
Dennis and Jasmyn
Landgraaf, Netherlands
Tourist

Budapest will be the city for this years TB NYE Meet-up. About 26 TB's are already interested! At end of june w'll neat to know of ya attending or not, so we can book a venue in the city centre of BP!!
Lot's of TB's already booked a flight and hotel from about the 27th 2017 till 2e of 2018

JOIN US!!!!!

SEE YA!!!!!

#4 5-24-2017 10:16 AM

Travelbuddys
Dennis and Jasmyn
Landgraaf, Netherlands
Tourist

https://www.facebook.com/events/7117718 … y%22%3A%22[%7B%5C%22surface%5C%22%3A%5C%22dashboard%5C%22%2C%5C%22mechanism%5C%22%3A%5C%22main_list%5C%22%2C%5C%22extra_data%5C%22%3A[]%7D]%22%7D

Just @ me as friend and i will @ you to the event!!

D&J

Last edited by Travelbuddys (5-24-2017 10:20 AM)

#5 5-25-2017 1:30 AM

margunn
margunn
Bergen, Norway
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer

Great that you are getting it going again๐Ÿ™‚

#6 6-2-2017 12:58 AM

Travelbuddys
Dennis and Jasmyn
Landgraaf, Netherlands
Tourist

Hey Fellow TB's

It's almost time to confirm if you attend the BUDAPEST NYE 2017/2018 Meet-up!!

If we now how many people will attend we can confirm a venue and a price that goes with it!!

We have a few bars in mind and it will be a blast!!

Details of venue en payment will follow!!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/711771878985343/

Last edited by Travelbuddys (6-2-2017 12:59 AM)

#7 6-11-2017 3:04 PM

margunn
margunn
Bergen, Norway
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer

Last year in Malaga 5 of us stayed together in an airbnb place. That was a great sucsses,so would like to repeat it this year. Anybody wanba join?

#8 6-24-2017 1:45 AM

IldikoTF
Ildiko
Ramsgate, England
Award: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Couch Potato

Hey guys. Great to see the numbers and good old TB friends on the list who I haven't seen for a while. And new ones too... smile I'm definitely in , so is my hubby. Tix and accommodation all sorted
Cannot wait!!!!!!! Xx

#9 7-5-2017 12:32 PM

Travelbuddys
Dennis and Jasmyn
Landgraaf, Netherlands
Tourist

See ya there!! ;-)

D&J

Zencyclist wrote:

I'm a getting "burst" of income this month so this trip is becoming more realistic haha. I will confirm by 6/30. I will then book tix and hotel of course. I am interested in sharing accommodations if there is still space smile Thanks for setting this up. Alot of us are holiday andor NYE orphans & this is a great idea! Enjoyed Vegas 2 years ago (my first NYE TB meetup but not my first TB meetup) Speak soon,

#10 7-5-2017 12:33 PM

Travelbuddys
Dennis and Jasmyn
Landgraaf, Netherlands
Tourist

It will be a blast!

IldikoTF wrote:

Hey guys. Great to see the numbers and good old TB friends on the list who I haven't seen for a while. And new ones too... smile I'm definitely in , so is my hubby. Tix and accommodation all sorted
Cannot wait!!!!!!! Xx

#11 7-30-2017 3:11 AM

margunn
margunn
Bergen, Norway
Explorer

Anyone looking for a place to stay? I'm in an Airbnb apartment with Peter,Greg and Mike. We would like 1 or 2 more people to join us. The apartment is booked from the 29th to 3th.

https://www.airbnb.no/rooms/2462181

#12 8-17-2017 6:25 AM

TravChef
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer

margunn wrote:

Anyone looking for a place to stay? I'm in an Airbnb apartment with Peter,Greg and Mike. We would like 1 or 2 more people to join us. The apartment is booked from the 29th to 3th.

Can I pay for the room but not going? Just put my picture in there and nobody touch my bed. big_smile

#13 8-18-2017 7:37 AM

margunn
margunn
Bergen, Norway
Explorer

TravChef wrote:

margunn wrote:

Can I pay for the room but not going? Just put my picture in there and nobody touch my bed. big_smile

Ask Greg ๐Ÿ˜‰

#14 8-29-2017 1:37 AM

Travelbuddys
Dennis and Jasmyn
Landgraaf, Netherlands
Tourist

Hey guys/Ladies, 3 more spots left in the beerbath!!!!! Come get your spot right now!!

#15 9-7-2017 1:29 AM

Travelbuddys
Dennis and Jasmyn
Landgraaf, Netherlands
Tourist

1left!!

Travelbuddys wrote:

Hey guys/Ladies, 3 more spots left in the beerbath!!!!! Come get your spot right now!!

#16 9-17-2017 1:58 AM

Travelbuddys
Dennis and Jasmyn
Landgraaf, Netherlands
Tourist

Venue UPDATE will follow soon!!

#17 9-23-2017 2:51 AM

Travelbuddys
Dennis and Jasmyn
Landgraaf, Netherlands
Tourist

Locatio of the event:

http://www.boutiqbar.hu/?la=en

#18 11-15-2017 5:53 AM

Travelbuddys
Dennis and Jasmyn
Landgraaf, Netherlands
Tourist

Early bird payment is over! If you wanna attend the party. PM me or Alina and we will put you on the list.
Payment will be 64,- at the door (all included).

#19 11-30-2017 12:55 AM

Travelbuddys
Dennis and Jasmyn
Landgraaf, Netherlands
Tourist

You can attend till 1th of december!!!!

Board footer