#1 5-18-2017 1:39 PM

Danny7719
Danny
Atlanta, Georgia
Couch Potato

Travel to Ecuador

Want to visit Ecuador again . I had really great time in Montanita .

#2 5-19-2017 12:39 AM

shavy
Belinda
Belgium
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad

Re: Travel to Ecuador

What is your question?
Montanita is good for nightlife only in my opinion.......where you want to go in Ecuador?

#3 5-19-2017 2:52 AM

Danny7719
Danny
Atlanta, Georgia
Couch Potato

Im planning to visit Quito in August . Want to explore city so any idieas what to do or where do go . What else is there  for me to see.

#4 5-19-2017 6:03 AM

shavy
Belinda
Belgium
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad

From Quito is easy to take a day trip to Otavalo- nice for its colorful markets, go in the weekend the market is much bigger than on weekdays.

Quilotoa, also good for day trip, hike to the lower parts of the volcano crater.

You can go on by yourself if you are adventurous or join the tours to make it easy. There are plenty of tours available in Quito for 45 -50 dollar meal included. If you go on tours you'll see different things on the way which is included in the price

Last edited by shavy (5-19-2017 6:04 AM)

#5 5-19-2017 6:29 AM

Danny7719
Danny
Atlanta, Georgia
Couch Potato

Great tank you.

#6 5-19-2017 8:37 AM

fransglobal
Francis
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Globetrotter

How long do you intend to spend in Ecuador? What are your interests?

#7 5-19-2017 9:21 AM

Danny7719
Danny
Atlanta, Georgia
Couch Potato

Around  10 days. I was thinking to spend a few days in Peru not sure.I didnt decide how long I will stay in Quito.I want to explore city  and   contryside  do some light hiking

#8 5-19-2017 10:07 AM

fransglobal
Francis
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Globetrotter

Highly recommend Banos. Also Vilcabamba, but it is quite far from Quito.

#9 5-22-2017 7:21 AM

Solomatrix
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer

Have you been to the galapagos?

#10 5-23-2017 10:41 AM

Danny7719
Danny
Atlanta, Georgia
Couch Potato

No.  Im will be visitin Quito in August so im trying to find things to do in that area

#11 5-27-2017 12:37 AM

MalenaN
Award: Critic IAward: Happy Happy Happy
Couch Potato

Secret Garden Cotopaxi is a nice place not too far from Quito. From there you can take hiking tours, horseback riding and biking tours. You will meet other travellers and the view towards Cotopaxi is beautiful. It is also easy to reach as they pick up customers outside the Secret Garden Hostel in Quito.

Board footer